Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rick finaly made it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rick finaly made it

    Congratulations Rick!!!

    Almost made it to # 1 of the all posters on the forum. It took him a very looong time...3 years right? You deserve it after all hard work you put into your posts

    You have to post 4 more posts to beat Badger Dave...

    Cmon Rick we know you can do it..

  • #2
    Re: rick finaly made it

    wow this is a race now? mrs westcoast why don't you read some of badger dave's replys before you start to say things like

    " You deserve it after all hard work you put into your posts"

    i feel both members do a great job on this forum, and both deserve to be regaruded in a high light.
    sorry if these seems to be rude but in a way you kinda bashed badgerdave just because you like rick more. yes becoming the top poster is a great achivment i do not deny that at all.

    maybe it was simply the word "deserve" that kinda rubbed me the wrong way, sorry to ruin such a good moment.
    9/11/01, never forget.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: rick finaly made it

      Rick,

      You and I have had are differences, but it is known on this forum that I can't stand that calender giving salesman "badgerboy". You can now put the plumbing/pipe fitters on top.....go for it.

      Even though we are the traditional buyers of Ridgid products, we are not the top citizens any more because of the weenies down below.

      Rick, post the four posts and put us on top. Do it for the team.
      the dog

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: rick finaly made it

        Dog does not speak for all of us that participate in the plumbing forum. Woodworkers are always welcome in my neck of the neighborhood.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: rick finaly made it

          Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
          wow this is a race now? mrs westcoast why don't you read some of badger dave's replys before you start to say things like

          " You deserve it after all hard work you put into your posts"

          i feel both members do a great job on this forum, and both deserve to be regaruded in a high light.
          sorry if these seems to be rude but in a way you kinda bashed badgerdave just because you like rick more. yes becoming the top poster is a great achivment i do not deny that at all.

          maybe it was simply the word "deserve" that kinda rubbed me the wrong way, sorry to ruin such a good moment.

          OSC,

          GEEEEEZE,

          It is a joke....RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          I meant no harm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: rick finaly made it

            If I know my wife she was being sarcastic, she mean't no harm and as we all know she likes to play with ricks emotions all the time, they have a little game of cat and mouse.

            I think you're great OSC and understand where you're coming from, but
            you overreacted my friend, you should know my wifes since of humor by
            now
            sigpic

            Robert

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: rick finaly made it

              Old slow, it appears you need to read before you insult people.

              Zeljka was NOT insulting Badger Dave, who does amazing research by the way.

              She was teasing Rick.

              Why are you getting your knickers in a bunch?

              Zeljka-we understood the spirit in which your post was meant

              Joey
              I love my plumber

              "My Hero"

              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: rick finaly made it

                Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                If I know my wife she was being sarcastic, she meant no harm and as we all know she likes to play with ricks emotions all the time, they have a little game of cat and mouse.

                I think you're great OSC and understand where you're coming from, but
                you overreacted my friend, you should know my wifes since of humor by
                now

                so not only did you piss off osc, now you hurt my feelings too

                so you actually were not giving me praise but playing with my mind

                dave and i don't compete. he watches the wood side and i watch the pipe side.
                the pipe side has had a lot more action recently and thus more posting by myself. plus joey is back and sometimes we communicate via the plumbers forum

                so all is good between us plumbers and you woodies

                it's the sparkies we have an issue with

                rick.
                phoebe it is

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: rick finaly made it

                  Let's face it. We need both Rick and Dave on here in a big way as both help lots of people. Maybe Josh can send both something special for reaching the 3100 mark of service to this forum.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: rick finaly made it

                    The only thing Rick needs is for the server to stay up and running

                    This was really only a competition in Rick's head. I don't know why this has become a debate over Rick and Dave.

                    It was nothing personal for Rick. It was purely the competition of being number 1.

                    I tell him he is #1 in my book all the time, but he doesn't like the finger I choose to tell him
                    I love my plumber

                    "My Hero"

                    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: rick finaly made it

                      Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                      The only thing Rick needs is for the server to stay up and running

                      This was really only a competition in Rick's head. I don't know why this has become a debate over Rick and Dave.

                      It was nothing personal for Rick. It was purely the competition of being number 1.

                      I tell him he is #1 in my book all the time, but he doesn't like the finger I choose to tell him

                      HAHAHAHAHA

                      Hey Rick, just remember, your number 1 in your mind, so thats all that counts my friend
                      sigpic

                      Robert

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: rick finaly made it

                        There are some things in life we cannot prevent and one of them is Rick's posting. I don't feel that takes anything away from Dave.

                        Long live the post King.

                        Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: rick finaly made it

                          Rick's on top!
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: rick finaly made it

                            Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                            maybe it was simply the word "deserve" that kinda rubbed me the wrong way, sorry to ruin such a good moment.
                            hummm was this line of my post over looked? in witch it more or less says the word "deserve" was the word i had an issue with, rick i mean you no harm or any one else on this forum. sorry if i upset you pipejockeys as it wasn't ment to be that way.
                            9/11/01, never forget.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: rick finaly made it

                              Nope. I saw the tongue-in-cheek comment the first time. Nobody is upset. That post is soooo 20 posts ago

                              Have a good evening OldSlow
                              I love my plumber

                              "My Hero"

                              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X