Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yah Hoo Red Sox

My Home Town
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Yah Hoo Red Sox

Congrats to Boston and their Fans, what a season they had...
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Was a fun game to watch, too! Go Sox!

Comment

Congtratz to all the sox fans. If we (Indians) could have advanced past the Sox I am pretty sure we would have won too

oh well...

Great season anyways.

Comment

Thanks , wish I was back in Bean town for the parade, or Southy Pub with My Irishman having an Odools of cource!
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Congrats to the bostonians

I guess the guy at the furniture store will have to make good on his promise to give his 30,000 customers their free furniture
            sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
              Congrats to the bostonians

I guess the guy at the furniture store will have to make good on his promise to give his 30,000 customers their free furniture
              It is a good thing they took out an insurance policy to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by rmurf69 View Post
                It is a good thing they took out an insurance policy to help out.

Yeah, I just saw the news story again and he was talking about having the insurance.

Just think of all the publicity he is now getting, what a smart business man
                sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                  My Home Town
                  The curse of Babe Ruth is over. Now Boston will have nothing to whine about. What will they do?
                  the dog

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
                    The curse of Babe Ruth is over. Now Boston will have nothing to whine about. What will they do?
                    Pick on you

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                      Pick on you
                      I have a lot of people picking on me, Boston may as well join in. Although I never been there I have always wanted to visit because I am a student of the American Revolution. And Samuel Adams is my favorite American beer.
                      the dog

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                        Congtratz to all the sox fans. If we (Indians) could have advanced past the Sox I am pretty sure we would have won too

oh well...

Great season anyways.
                        I have to agree, a 4 game sweep and not even slightly as challenging as the series against the Indians.
                        The hype behind their 21 of 22 games won kinda made it more then it turned out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
                          I have a lot of people picking on me, Boston may as well join in. Although I never been there I have always wanted to visit because I am a student of the American Revolution. And Samuel Adams is my favorite American beer.
                          It's odd growing up here...we take all those things for granted.
                          The freedom trail was practically my back yard where I grew up...lived in Plymouth for a few years, the rock is just a "thing" to the locals.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                            It's odd growing up here...we take all those things for granted.
                            The freedom trail was practically my back yard where I grew up...lived in Plymouth for a few years, the rock is just a "thing" to the locals.
                            Took my wife bck there when I visited. She is still laughing at the size of Plymouth rock, ut it's only been about 3 years now.

Comment

Working...
                            X