Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: flood

Adam

That's good news as we were worried you might end up in a real mess in court and have to pay a huge settlement. You know how that works. The lawyers get 95% and the victim gets 5% so they (greedy lawyers) suit for many times the real damages

Comment

adam ofcouse we care, it is like a big family here witch is why i stay, i may not be a plumber but i have been in the trades for many years and i know it doesn't that much to ruin ones repataion, just glad yours will be left in tack.
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
        Adam

That's good news as we were worried you might end up in a real mess in court and have to pay a huge settlement. You know how that works. The lawyers get 95% and the victim gets 5% so they (greedy lawyers) suit for many times the real damages

hopefully that is why there is insureance
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Adam,

Just to protect yourself spend some time with a digital camera tomorrow.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

And the voice of wisdom in these situation speaks. Listen to Mark on this one Adam. There are some dishonest people out there that may try to finger you on this one.

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            Adam,

Just to protect yourself spend some time with a digital camera tomorrow.

Mark
            I am relieved that the flooding wasnt because of you Adam. It can happen to the best of them so i wouldnt have question your expertise especially if you had people reporting to you that could have made the mistake. Still its much better to be on the outside.

Josh

Comment

Once again the forum shines bright.I had intended to post the play by play events that happened yesterday.Unfortunately it would have been Gloating on my part.Accidents happen to all of us.For plumbers the damage can get about as costly and as frequent as they come,especially with the mold spooks.It is like riding a motorcycle and crashing,it is not a matter of if you are going go down it's when.The better you are the longer it takes and hopefully not as bad.This other plumbing contractor should not get hit too hard as he has a long ongoing relationship with the general.The tenants might be able to be kept at bay because the general does all the work in the building.I am sure my chance at bat will come,just hope I get a little more resources built up.

Let me send out the reminder that we all have heard before.Take the extra time to cover your butts.

ADAM

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                Once again the forum shines bright.I had intended to post the play by play events that happened yesterday.Unfortunately it would have been Gloating on my part.Accidents happen to all of us.For plumbers the damage can get about as costly and as frequent as they come,especially with the mold spooks.It is like riding a motorcycle and crashing,it is not a matter of if you are going go down it's when.The better you are the longer it takes and hopefully not as bad.This other plumbing contractor should not get hit too hard as he has a long ongoing relationship with the general.The tenants might be able to be kept at bay because the general does all the work in the building.I am sure my chance at bat will come,just hope I get a little more resources built up.

Let me send out the reminder that we all have heard before.Take the extra time to cover your butts.

ADAM

I am very glad everything is all right for you Adam, I was a little worried when I spoke to you on the phone yesterday.

Take a few day's off to let the place dry out
                sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
                X