Plumbers Confessions , Be Honest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plumbers Confessions , Be Honest

I once went a month, pulled out old garbage disposer to sop smelly water, but did'nt get around to replacing for a month, till my wife said she was going to call comttion to complete the work she was tired of just using one side of sink,

years before that went a week before replacing my home water heater, just had to get tired of cold showers

thats why i had to buy her, her own basion wrench and other plumbing tools !!

JERRYMAC
    JERRYMAC
    E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
    CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
    FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
    SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

While I was in Reno last week one of the guys who use to work for me came by and replaced about 25' of my upper lateral.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I just repaired the leaky faucet. Five minutes well-invested.

I added a new aerator just to make the job complete.

Comment

Several (probalby 6 or 7 months) months ago, I had my guys install a new (more efficient) central air/heat system. I was in a hurry to leave town that day for a fishing trip in Mexico and as soon as we had it cooling, I ran everyone off.

Long story short, the gas had to be re-routed due to I moved the location of the central system for access issues I created with the origional install. So it was never hooked up, and still is not.

Its going to be around 36 degree in Mississippi tonight and my wife called the office this morining to ask me how to change over the t-stat to heat. Boy I did not want to tell her that it was of no use.

I have a guy threading various lengths of pipe for me right now to take home tonight. I will be plumbing gas lines when I get home. Which will probalby be around 10:00 p.m.

Comment

Working...
          X