Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before you hire an apprentice

a young fellow to the trade,

READ THIS AND MAKE SURE HE'S NOT TAKING HIS WORK HOME FOR FURTHER STUDY Attachment

I'm thinking.........isn't this Yoo-Hoo?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 11-06-2007, 12:07 PM.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Re: Before you hire an apprentice

the couple of times i've tried this i've lost 20# in 2 weeks.

all i needed was a drop in the mouth from jetting

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
      I'm thinking.........isn't this Yoo-Hoo?
      It looks kind of like Yoo-Hoo. Breathing fumes from raw sewage? What comes next?

Comment

Who the heck was the first to try this. This is some messed up stuff.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/jenkem.asp

The jury is still out on its validity. I sure hope this is an urban legend.

Josh

Comment

My god, whatever happend to sniffing glue....That is down right horrible...Ben had said something like that in chat last night...GROSS!!!

Is the world becoming that bad that kids have to sniff sewage!!!

I mean, if i had a kid working with me and i went to the van to get a tool and came back, and that guy is there inhaling raw sewage....

ISSUES!!

Thats just wrong

Nice Thread LOL
          The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
            Who the heck was the first to try this. This is some messed up stuff.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/jenkem.asp

The jury is still out on its validity. I sure hope this is an urban legend.

Josh

You beat me to it in posting the snopes review. The word "scant" is the term they used to determine whether it's here in america yet.

But if you truly think about some of the stuff that kids do these days to get high, it's not exactly far-fetched as this would be an extract of kids lighting farts.....knowing if they can ignite it, it probably can be inhaled with some effect.

AFRICAN HIGH

VIDEO <<< The bulletin was produced by the sheriff's office, and they confirmed that it is done in other parts of the world.
            Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 11-06-2007, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I've been inhaling sewage gas for years but I don't remember getting high.

I met some guys at Starbucks one morning that work at the local sewage plant. They seemed a little too happy to be heading down there

Jail house guards talk about burning banana peels and Crest toothpaste for a buzz.

Comment

i just showed this to my son since we live in south wesy florida and he almost lost it.
                9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

This forum is quickly becoming a novelty site for morons who believe in and import anything from the internet.
                  the dog

Comment

I'll stick to my Rain-R-Shine fumes thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                      But if you truly think about some of the stuff that kids do these days to get high, it's not exactly far-fetched as this would be an extract of kids lighting farts.....knowing if they can ignite it, it probably can be inhaled with some effect.
                      I just hope kids don't find a shortcut and go straight to the source...the mental images that conjures...

Comment

Now that I've aged over the years like a car sitting out in a junk yard waiting to be crushed, I've watched listened and learned to what kids do to get high.

I seriously blame it on information trading that is so easily attainable now that the internet offers. Good advice as well as bad can have disasterous results in someone isn't thinking clearly and tries to experiment.

When I was in my partying years, there were no cell phones, limited communication. Internet didn't exist so rarely did I hear what was happening in the next town, let alone 5 states away. That's all changed now.

Here's a prime example,

Diet Coke, Mentos

Both products made millions because someone posted it on the net and every curious george had to try it to find out if it really worked or not. That could of been a plant done entirely to boost slagging sales of either product.....and it worked!

Comment

Here's a follow-up of how this subject is growing on the net. Look to the right and you'll see numerous videos concerning the subject matter.

I was told years ago that I needed to be careful when using a torch around open drain pipes as the methane if it is strong enough can cause an explosion.

Meaning, whenever I was heating up lead out of a packed joint or using heat to work on soldering close by, heating up galvy nipples so they'd break loose from the stack.

I never had one catch but I'm sure it's highly possible given what they do when they tap refuse dumps, bury chicken feces underground and light the gases that come off it.

Most if not all fumes kids inhale to get high, are flammable. Same goes for the methane created from feces/urine. Even though it grosses kids out.....they'll now probably attempt it to get the rush. Think of the ingredients culminated to make meth........??? Unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                          X