X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trim Kit for Delta Shower Valves

I ran across a Delta Shower Valve that is probably 5-10 years old or so (just a guess). The home owners have lived there for 5 years and never replaced the shower valve.

The whole trim kit is polished brass. The handle actually came out of the escutcheon. The threads looks like they are stripped since the handle's threads just go all the way in they won't "turn" in.

My question is, will the new trim kits line up with an older one? The Delta Shower Valve looks like model# 1424-PBLHP. But, like I said, the one I'm dealing with is older and not sure if the handle and everything else will go on nicely with the new one.

Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. Anyone ever run across a Delta handle where the threads stripped out?
    YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Re: Trim Kit for Delta Shower Valves

Needs pictures and the model number of the existing valve to use as a cross-reference so it what your trying to accomplish is doable.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

pictures would be nice...But i can tell you that any of the old 1300 series is compatible with the new R10000 trim
      West Trail Mechanical Ltd
      Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

Thanks guys!

I think we'll just go and buy a Delta Shower valve and see if the trim kit will go on it. If it does, we'll keep the new valve and just order the polish brass trim kit. If not, we'll just keep the new shower valve in the box for future use.
        YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

Working...
        X