X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oohrah Happy Birthday Marines 232 Years

Had lunch with My heroes again yesterday. Some were at Iwo Jima others at Chosen Reservior . Bless them all!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Oohrah Happy Birthday Marines 232 Years

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Had lunch with My heroes again yesterday. Some were at Iwo Jima others at Chosen Reservior . Bless them all!
    Tool and other Marines,

I never served in the military, but have worked with enough Marines to know that the Marine Corp. Birthday is a big day to you guys. I salute you and honor you.

I have the utmost respect for Marines, because they have come through for this country in every war ever fought.

Thank you for your service and dedication.
    the dog

Comment

My wife's brothers are both marines. Very proud and very dedicated. Happy Birthday.

Comment

Thanks' Guys , Means a lot !
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

If my son ever wanted to join the military, he would be a Marine. Out of all the branches I've been with, they were the most disiplined and the best at their job whatever it might be. This opinion is coming from me being Navy and my Dad retiring from the Army.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

God Bless our countrymen and women who have served, currently served, their families who have struggled through dedication, and those injured/disabled that live day to day, fighting for our freedom.

Always remember that someone died for the cause of freedom, I'm glad I don't have to wake up every morning driving past stranded cars wondering if it's a car bomb waiting to go off.

Toolaholic, you are a great american!
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
              AMEN.....

Tool,If you see them again please thank them for me for my freedom to be whatever I wish to strive for.

If you had anything to do with this I thank you as well as so many others.

Comment

When I lived in Gulfport, Ms I worked at the Navy Home which is a retirement home for veterans. Talking to those soldiers was like the History Channel right in front of you. I met people from every war and some who actually were on the History Channel. The residents got moved after Katrina. I hope they'll be there when I come back to Ms.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

This Birthday lunch for Marines started in 1945. After opening ceremonies each Marine states date served and where. I was a Helo crew chief 5 years reserves sgt. Never sent to Nam,We had a draft. These 80 + Year old Men will say 1941 45 Iwo Jima Battle for Okinawa and sit down. Never discuss anything! My 2 special Marine Hereos,are Dad ,Okinawa son 1 st Marine RECON Nam. I attend to give these GREAT woman [ WE had 4 Woman Marines ] and Men My Respect. Thanks' for Your service to GEAR , and ALL vets

Comment

Working...
                  X