• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat tonight

Joey wants to chat since rick is away..

Anyone else?

ROb and i will be in too

Re: chat tonight

it was so funny .everyone were there..robert,mark,ben,duckbutter-mark,joey,,,even josh came at 11-50 pm his time...

People join us everytime you see someone is in the chat...we don't necesarily talk plumbing...it is mainly about general thingies

Comment

What time are you all getting on?

Last week I checked in around 10:00 est and only Joey was on. I was going to drop in and say hi but I would have felt awkward with just the two of us. Then I see the next day everyone posted what a great time they had. I should have stayed.

Comment

How do u do this chat thing ?

Comment

see this bar in the gray with the white letters go to ridgid chat there or look above that there are 3 big boxes the middle one will take you there
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

usualy between 7-8 california time...Most of us come home around 5-6,dinner and then chat around 7 or if i'm not home robert skips the dinner and goes to chat

On the top of the ridgid website there is a banner where it says ridgid chat..you click on that and you automaticly enter into lounge..

If you want to go to plumbing discussions where most of us are you have to change from lounge to plumbing networking..discussions..

Very easy...

Comment

Yeah,easy,I type four words a minute

Comment

Crack I wasn't there alone. . .I was there with Drain Medic and Rick is ALWAYS looking over my shoulder asking me to type stuff for him. I think we chatted 20 minutes until everyone showed up.

Last night everyone was chatting downers. . . .the boys kept making me cry. The holidays are sad when you have lost people and others are sick
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I was??
                  The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Yep. You were. . . LAST Thursday night (not yesterday). I wasn't clear.
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ok

i like these smileys lol
                      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Working...
                      X