X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone.

Hey everyone, I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, and a relaxed one at that. I haven't been on in awhile due to work and a side job. I'm glad to be back.

It's been a huge responsibility and learning experience running my own truck lately. I guess I've done well cause they've upgraded me from an older small dodge van to this:

It's a 2004 Freight Liner 3500 Dually. I've riden in several different Sprinters before, and by far the Dually handles the best.

You can't really tell too much from this picture, but I try and keep it really shined up.

I recently just got this too:

Just thought I'd shared this with everyone.

Have a good one.
    Proud To Be Union!!

Re: Hey everyone.

Congratulations there,
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Aaron,

Good job I am glad to see you stuck with it. You will never regret making the effort of going back for it. Now go out there and become the plumber we all know you can be.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Congratz Aaron! I'm proud of you. Looks like you are really heading in the right direction. Looks like you took good advice and applied it well.

Good to have you back,

Josh

Comment

Aaron, Way to go. You did yourself one huge favor getting your diploma. Nice truck too.

Comment

Awww...look everyone, our son is all grown up

Was starting to wonder what happened to you. Seems we lost a couple of other local guys lately

Nice looking truck, Im jealous

Bossman doesn't mind you side jobbing?

Comment

Congratulations Aaron,

We wish you all the best in acheiving your future dreams.

You go girl!!

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Plumberscrack,

I know it's a real nice truck. Soon as I finish cleaning/stocking the inside of the truck I'll take some pictures of that too.

I'm not sure if he does or doesn't. I use my own vehicles/parts/tools to complete the jobs. They are not his customers, so I'm not stealing any work. They are all people who I have worked for to gain their business.
                Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Congrats Aaron...great job...the van looks good too...keep up the good work
                  The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

arron way to go man, i now know you have had atleast two things to be very very greatful for and i bet that diploma will last years longer than that van.

arron please keep up the good work!
                    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Con-Graduations Aaron. Nice Van too.

On a side note, how do you you guys post such huge photos? (directed to anyone)
                      I tried to upload the direct link from my "photobucket album image", but it keeps saying that my file is too big. The photo sizes are about 156kb.

Tracy
                      Last edited by yasudaplumbing; 11-23-2007, 08:42 PM.
                      sigpic.................I Love My Toto Bidet :twofinger2: :twofinger:

Comment

Congratulations on the diploma and working on your own with a new van. Working by yourself is a huge responsibility not to be taken lightly. Your boss must trust you and your work.

I have always thought the Sprinter was the perfect plumbers van. Let us know what you like and dislike.

I have always been impressed with your willingness to learn and posting pics of your work for critique.
                        Last edited by Tyman; 11-23-2007, 07:39 PM.
                        Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

nice work aaron....and nice signature by the president of the state education commitee....looks like a 3 year old's signature
                          West Trail Mechanical Ltd
                          Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

Aaron you're doing awsome in life. Congrats on the van and your diploma. Why do I hear the theme song to the Mary Tyler Moore show running through my head right now?
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                              Why do I hear the theme song to the Mary Tyler Moore show running through my head right now?
                              He is too young to get that but that's funny

Comment

Working...
                              X