Just a few pics. 56k killer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few pics. 56k killer

Last edited by Tyman; 02-22-2010, 07:24 PM.
    Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Re: Just a few pics. 56k killer

man, get your self a generator, and a full tyvek suit, and ewwwwwwwwwwww he wanted them back, thats just nassssty
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Yummy, see what we have to look forward to when we get older? or for some of us, we may already be there...................................kidding

Anyone need a q-tip? I can get a handfull cheap

Thanks for sharing the pics!!
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

I have a great Brother that helps many at A A. One evening there was a dance at aa. He picked up a man He was helping out ,on the road to sobriety. The Man dropped His teeth in the toilet [ knocked off shelf] at His own house. My brother pulled the toilet and recovered the teeth! Went to the dance with The teeth. After ,He thanked My Brother for not letting the woman know about the accident. This IS religion ! Proud of Him!
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

A carpenter where I was working asked me to stop by his aunts house to take the trap off her lavy.

I loaned him a pair of channelocks when he told me she dropped her prosthetic eye down the sink.

Some things even I won't go after.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
            I loaned him a pair of channelocks when he told me she dropped her prosthetic eye down the sink.
            Oh great, now the wife wants to know why I'm giggling like an idiot sitting at my pc...thats the funniest thing I've heard in a week.

Comment

Working...
            X