Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

west coast shopping spree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: west coast shopping spree

    Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
    Thanks Greg,Yeah I don't know if you are aware of it or not,but we have some pretty hard water in my area.It will come in handy replacing the filter screens in shower heads.

    Thats theg greatest thing ive heard in along time LOLOLOL
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

    www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: west coast shopping spree

      "book It Dano"
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: west coast shopping spree

        Yeah, I am glad we all can get along and hang out, we are all passionate about the trade and have most of the same things in common, and this is to promote the trade, promote the importance of the trade and to gain back the respect so many are trying to take away!!
        sigpic

        Robert

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: west coast shopping spree

          Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
          Yeah, I am glad we all can get along and hang out, we are all passionate about the trade and have most of the same things in common, and this is to promote the trade, promote the importance of the trade and to gain back the respect so many are trying to take away!!
          Well said, was that rehearsed?
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: west coast shopping spree

            Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            Well said, was that rehearsed?


            LOL, I am just full of good stuff tonight
            sigpic

            Robert

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: west coast shopping spree

              You are full of stuff alright.
              I love my plumber

              "My Hero"

              Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: west coast shopping spree

                It sounded like a canned response to me. Is he running for an office here on the forum?

                Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: west coast shopping spree

                  Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                  Adams hair is so long and luxurious

                  I think I want to pet him
                  Dyrty,

                  You let your free flag fly. I'm 44 and have long hair. These little sell-out weiners need to put on an image. Long live long hair.
                  the dog

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: west coast shopping spree

                    LOL. It must be an age thing. My oldest brother is 45, has a long ponytail and tattoos. . . except he runs an ER.

                    Dog, are you ready to come out and play with us? We don't bite and we aren't afraid of your bark
                    I love my plumber

                    "My Hero"

                    Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: west coast shopping spree

                      Originally posted by plumbdog10 View Post
                      Dyrty,

                      You let your free flag fly. I'm 44 and have long hair. These little sell-out weiners need to put on an image. Long live long hair.
                      Dog, thats it, I knew it...I just knew it.
                      Ya damn rebel.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: west coast shopping spree

                        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        It sounded like a canned response to me. Is he running for an office here on the forum?

                        Mark
                        Wow just a few inches over the bow.......nice shot.I'm duckin' for the possible return fire.I haven't seen Robert shoot yet.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: west coast shopping spree

                          Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                          Wow just a few inches over the bow.......nice shot.I'm duckin' for the possible return fire.I haven't seen Robert shoot yet.
                          OT-Speaking of shooting how did you do at Oak Tree?

                          Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: west coast shopping spree

                            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                            OT-Speaking of shooting how did you do at Oak Tree?

                            Mark
                            I Failed the Handgun Safety test.I am not allowed to own a handgun

                            Naw,I got the CZ 75b in 40 S+W.Thanks for the Christmas present Newman

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: west coast shopping spree

                              I'm a little behind on this get togeather. It involves TOOLS , ice cream and some good folks.
                              What other trouble can We get in? I sure hope Dog and Mark can make it.
                              Hey Ben can You hop a free flight to join in? Rick, I assume You know some local Bailsman!
                              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: west coast shopping spree

                                Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                                I'm a little behind on this get togeather. It involves TOOLS , ice cream and some good folks.
                                What other trouble can We get in? I sure hope Dog and Mark can make it.
                                Hey Ben can You hop a free flight to join in? Rick, I assume You know some local Bailsman!

                                so tool, we can count you in too

                                unlike what others might think, i've never been in trouble

                                now if push comes to shove, joey's brother is an attorney for the federal judge.

                                i'm no attorney, but i'm sure i could get you off. (pick up line that never worked)

                                mark should be good to go as he has always worked his sch. to play with us.

                                the invite is out for dog and all others who can make it. if not this time, the next time you guys come in town

                                maybe we'll do the "saddle ranch" in hollywood and do some bull riding
                                makes for a fun and sore night.

                                any other suggestions

                                rick.
                                phoebe it is

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X