X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple's toilet

Posted Nov 29th 2007 5:45AM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Z-Gadgets
    Sure, green is the new black, but does going green mean losing all common sense and privacy?

If you're more concerned about the environment than decency, and you can time your bodily functions with that of another person, the TwoDaLoo may be the toilet for you. (Wait- wasn't this an SNL skit?!)

Billed as the world's first toilet that two people can use at the same time, (there's a reason for that by the way) the TwoDaLoo will set you back about $1,400. The damage it inflicts on your houseguests-priceless.

Re: couple's toilet

The ONLY private time I have to myself and now THAT will be gone too...

Comment

Since it can also be equipped with an LCD teevee and an iPod station, I think it should probably go in the livingroom. Then that old outdated bathroom can be converted to closet space and the couch potatoes can save a lot of energy by not having to get up during commercials - which conveniently also makes the job of advertisers easier.

Comment

When you are that close to someone else using it do you really need the privacy wall?

I would think privacy is pretty much out the window at this point.

LOL it's made in China...get it?...China

Comment

and just when you think you have seen it all along comes something like this........ wow
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

That absolutely was a SNL skit!

Incidentally.. seeing as it's a model and not an actual toilet, I have to assume it's just a gag, and in light of the skit, not a very original one at that.

Comment

Hey, that's nothing new. When I was a kid, there were two hole outhouses all around!!

Comment

not a new IDEA, like said on the out house,
                Attached Files
                Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                attributed to Samuel Johnson
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Yummy, that is kinda a sexy idea, couples toilets, for those who cannot wipe their own butts:twofinger:

sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                    Yummy, that is kinda a sexy idea, couples toilets, for those who cannot wipe their own butts:twofinger:

Instead of a bidet... they could just have his and hers super soakers in holsters beside each can.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Weasel View Post
                      Instead of a bidet... they could just have his and hers super soakers in holsters beside each can.

Thats Hot, a dirty behind wet tee shirt contest..........
                      sigpic

Robert

Comment

LOL!

This is going down hill fast...

Comment

Working...
                        X