Hawaii Job Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hawaii Job Pics

I actually have a couple of bidets - not the seats, but the entire fixture. I think everybody should have one.

Comment

Whats up with the toilet?

Nice work.

Nice views.
      Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
        Whats up with the toilet?

Nice work.

Nice views.
        It's all in the thread Aaron.When are you going to start sending us some pictures of the hack's work you're running into.I would like to see what you are finding.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
          I'm with you Yasuda once you use a seat mounted bidet there is no going back. It's one of the things I'm passionate about. However I would take all of it to the scrap yard before I would go without a bidet. They are that good. Excuse me fellas I'm getting misty eyed.
          You would love it in Japan, I went there for a couple of weeks last year (my first time as an Adult).
          Every hotel room bathroom had a Toto Washlet, as well as the amusement park I went to, and the shopping mall.

The Japanese people seem to be over kill about not catching any germs by limiting hand contact with anything dirty. Or maybe we are just behind the times.

One thing I had a hard time with was not getting napkins at any of the food take out places as well as many of the restaurants. Everyone brings their own. I guess they feel that any napkins sitting behind the counter is a lot more dirty than the ones in their handbag/pocket.

I was impressed when I went to Starbucks, Mcdonalds, and a bunch of other take out places in Japan.
          At the trash receptacle area they have 3 containers:
          1. One to discard your plastic lids, forks, spoons, knives, food containers
          2. One to dump your liquids and foods.
          3. Last one to throw away your paper cup, plates, and wooden chopsticks.
          You gotta see their trash trucks! They look like they just rolled off of the show room floor, all clean and polished with shiny Alcoa Rims. Not the scummy, dirty, trucks we have here with liquids dripping off the back.
          Unfortunately I didn't have my camera handy when these beautiful trucks were passing by.

Tracy

Comment

Working...
          X