Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toto Washlet Video Demonstration

OK fellow Forum Members,

After posting my pics of a renovation here in Hawaii, a few questions were raised regarding the Toto Toilet seat.

So here is a video I shot at my house. The last 50 seconds of the video got cut off due to the 5 minute limitations of the host website.

Click on the picture, turn up the volume, and full size the screen.

Have Fun!

Tracy

WARNING: Showing this video to your Wife/Girlfriend may be harmful to your wallet!

Last edited by yasudaplumbing; 12-04-2007, 12:09 AM.
    sigpic.................I Love My Toto Bidet :twofinger2: :twofinger:

Re: Toto Washlet Video Demonstration

Too much machinery. I'll stick with the bidet.

Comment

tracy when you get fed up with that kohler wellworth toilet.

i'll donate a toto drake to you. you'll have to figure out how to get it there

thanks for the mr. seat up and mrs. seat down reference. reminds me of our wedding reception.

ps. a little warm water or wd40 will clean off that label.

the ridgid card will qualify you for the video contest

i'm jealous

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Very cool Tracy... I like how you incorporated Rick's love for kohler into th video I feel famous now that someone in HI knows my name

You did a great job of demoing the washlet. I wondered how you were going to demo the operation (good old college trick)

A few questions:

1) So when the wash and dry is done are you completely dry?

2) How does the dryer work? does it just dry the whole inside of the bowl?

3) Did you jump the first time you tried it?

4) Are you now converted? Never going back to paper at home again?

Once again, great job on the vid!

Josh

PS... Have you read the video contest for TeamRIDGID. You should give it a shot, looks like you have the video thing figured out pretty good. Might win you a trip to beautiful OH to meet us all

Comment

video contest ???? what video contest Did I miss out on something?

edit:
          I found it....lol.... look out, you will be getting something soon from the sewers on Video
          Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 12-03-2007, 05:21 PM.
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Hey Josh This is what I've found- The air dry takes way to long, a little T.P. just to dry yourself with is all you need. Everybody yips the first time especially with cooler water. I would not imagine going back to toilet paper ever again. I still think the less expensive models work the best. But the toto is Tops of the Expensive units. S200 is better then the S300. I feel foolish for not trying one until I was 40 years old. The thought of all the family members I could have helped as they became old and infirmed. Oh ya I'm to bidets what plumberRick is to the k60 X10

Comment

Hey Josh This is what I've found- The air dry takes way to long, a little T.P. just to dry yourself with is all you need. Everybody yips the first time especially with cooler water. I would not imagine going back to toilet paper ever again. I still think the less expensive models work the best. But the toto is Tops of the Expensive units. S200 is better then the S300. I feel foolish for not trying one until I was 40 years old. The thought of all the family members I could have helped as they became old and infirmed. Oh ya I'm to bidets what plumberRick is to the k60 X10
              Last edited by Josh; 12-03-2007, 10:03 PM.

Comment

I'm with All Clear. What contest????
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                  I'm with All Clear. What contest????
                  Click on the TeamRidgid at the top of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    Very cool Tracy... I like how you incorporated Rick's love for kohler into the video I feel famous now that someone in HI knows my name

You did a great job of demoing the washlet. I wondered how you were going to demo the operation (good old college trick) what kind of trick are we talking about? Or is this the wrong forum for that? LOL

A few questions:

1) So when the wash and dry is done are you completely dry?
                    No, not completely dry, you would have to sit there for an additional 3 minutes or so. I just get up and use toilet paper, 5 sheets of Charmin and dab.

2) How does the dryer work? does it just dry the whole inside of the bowl?
                    There is a little duct about 1/2"tall x 2" wide with a hinged flap door on it which is placed next to the wand.
                    It is pointed in the general direction, but not angled upwards.

3) Did you jump the first time you tried it?
                    Yes, I did jump the first time I used it which was about 14 years ago.
                    A Management Co. had called me to install a Washlet in a vacant condo unit in Waikiki. I picked up the keys from them and went to install it.

During the installation my stomach was acting up, so I figured hey, I'll give this baby a try. So I did my #2 and went to press the button, Yowwww!
                    Back then, the Washlets didn't have the "soft spray" setting, only the "solid stream" style setting. When that stream hits the exact center of uranus with high pressure, look out. It makes you wanna pee, again.

4) Are you now converted? Never going back to paper at home again?
                    I'm definitely converted, still need a little paper though. We cut back about 2/3 of our usage.

Once again, great job on the vid!
                    Thanks Josh.

Josh

PS... Have you read the video contest for TeamRIDGID. You should give it a shot, looks like you have the video thing figured out pretty good. Might win you a trip to beautiful OH to meet us all X
                    I'm working on it.
                    Tracy

Comment

Finally!!

Something in this Forum that my wife was interested in...

Thanks, Tracy

I can buy a lifetime supply of TP for what that thing costs.

Please, not another reason for her to stay in there 5 more mins.

Comment

Tracy,

I can't believe of all the jokesters and pranksters here that I am the one to explain this to you, but what Josh was referring to is putting saran wrap over a toilet seat (stretched tightly). So when someone goes pee pee it splashes all over.

Joey
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                          Tracy,

I can't believe of all the jokesters and pranksters here that I am the one to explain this to you, but what Josh was referring to is putting saran wrap over a toilet seat (stretched tightly). So when someone goes pee pee it splashes all over.

Joey
                          OIC

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                            Finally!!

Something in this Forum that my wife was interested in...

Thanks, Tracy

I can buy a lifetime supply of TP for what that thing costs.

Please, not another reason for her to stay in there 5 more mins.
                            i now know what joey is getting for christmas.

actually the payback is less than a year.

she has her own thrown and insist on using my throne. i guess she likes the elevated height.

i still have the matching urinal that i bought, but she doesn't want me to install it. so a toto seat it is

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

NO RICK!!!!!

BTW, I actually wait until you leave and sell the toilet paper to all the neighbors.
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                              X