Re: One or Two Ply

Here's your second. . .

I had to let Rick be the first one. . .I have to pick my battles
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

i try to welcome all new serious members.

by the way, all the people i named for dinner, except for steve and susan, are all friends from this forum. even josh has had lunch with us, on marks $$.

so i will keep you in the know as we get closer.

and yes john crapper is invited. but i think he will fade away sooner than later. all are invited. and 1 day we will have a ridgid forum round up

just need to work out the details.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks. I've been reading the archives, almost done. I think I'm going to like it here. Lots to learn, share, and from people that seem to care about what they do, and how they do it......The Other Rick
        The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
          Thanks. I've been reading the archives, almost done.
          josh ran some kind od program on here and it stated that there is enough info on here to equel somthing like 11 bibles, i think that may be for the whole fourm though, so there is a massive amount of information here.
          oh yeah since i am not a plumber i don't post very often up here but welcome to the forum!!
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            well the only way to determine who the real rick is, is to come join the west coast crew for a dinner get together on jan. 5th. even plumber crack is coming in for the occasion.
            by the way, you don't have to do the cooking.
            keep in touch for the details.
            so far it's

rick and joey, mark and brenda, roberet and zeljlka, adam and mellie, steve and susan, plumber crack and any other locals or willing to travel

welcome to the ridgid forum by the way

rick.
            Looks like I'm the only one so far flying solo.

I invited Plumbdog but haven't heard back from him. I think he's just playing hard-to-get. Perhaps I'm coming on to him too strong.

Rick, maybe you can be my date. Not you Rick...the Other Rick

Just so you all know I'm not flying 3000 miles across the country to eat at a In & Out Burger joint.

Comment

Originally posted by billytwohatz View Post
              I have heard customers say that if you have a toilet that keeps clogging up they have been told to switch from 2ply to 1ply. I personally don't hold a lot of stock in that unless you are on a septic system. Any prefernces I seem to know everyones bathroom habits now thanks to John C. Just curious as to if there is any real difference.

Billytwohatz
              2ply type of guy
              As a definitive answer to your question I would have to professionally say: who gives a rat's *** what toilet paper you use.
              the dog

Comment

[quote=plumberscrack;109164]Looks like I'm the only one so far flying solo.

I invited Plumbdog but haven't heard back from him. I think he's just playing hard-to-get. Perhaps I'm coming on to him too strong. if you can get dog to come, i treat both of you good luck.

Just so you all know I'm not flying 3000 miles across the country to eat at a In & Out Burger joint.[/quote]

that's not bad. i rode in a bus 2 years in a row to go from los angeles to jackson hole wyoming 26 hours. i made sure i ate at "billy burgers" every night as there is yet to be a burger that can compare to billies

josh liked in n out, i offered you mcdonalds

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

I fly to Spain just to eat at a Chinese resturant called Shanghai. Just because I go there for deployment is just pure coincidence.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                    Looks like I'm the only one so far flying solo.

I invited Plumbdog but haven't heard back from him. I think he's just playing hard-to-get. Perhaps I'm coming on to him too strong.

Just so you all know I'm not flying 3000 miles across the country to eat at a In & Out Burger joint.

Sorry Crack.......My wife doesn't allow me to date.......the other Rick
                    The Other Rick

Comment

Toilet paper does not matter, all the additional crap people put down does, toilet paper breaks down.

The only time toilet paper will matter, is if you use a half a roll, or have an object down the toilet, or a problem with the toilet.

I Install Kohler Cimarron Class 5 flush toilets, EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!

although, sad to say, I never get toilet stoppage calls from my customers who have these in their house.
                      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
                      X