X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Stuff

I teach Plumbing I and II, both at the high school level and the state apprentice course. I'm wondering if anyone has a source or sources for plumbing hvac related posters that I can hang around the classroom. We have two job fairs coming up soon and the administration thinks we should all do a little marketing. Any links or scources you can think of would be appreciated
    sigpic

Re: Need Stuff

Contact Ridgid and see if you can get a few calendars from them. (trust me, the students will thank you)

Other than that, I would contact my local supply houses and see what they can do to help.

Regards,

Comment

Since it is for a high school I would not recommend the calendars.(Please keep in mind I am not offended by much and normally don't care who has a calendar in sight).

You may want to directly contact tool companies to donate info for you. The state contractor's Board may also be willing to donate posters for you.

What about trade schools?

People are always willing to donate to a good cause, especially kids.
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

http://www.buildersbook.com/

Very good site, anything you need from testing to code books from concrete to electrical.

Excellent cost effective way to build one's knowledge, enjoy!
        sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
        X