Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: East Coast gathering

Originally posted by Josh View Post
    I vote for the cleaner show in KY. I will be there as well as a few others off the board already. Josh
    How do us non plumbers get tickets for this show? I know some shows are very restricted as to who may attend and require you obtain tickets well in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
      How do us non plumbers get tickets for this show? I know some shows are very restricted as to who may attend and require you obtain tickets well in advance.
      i would go to this one i want to see papadan he is in ky

or I'm up for the MD party
      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
        www.cleaner.com $40.00 admission. 3 days

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Who's planning to attend the pumper show already? I know I'm going. I missed last year as I was swamped with frozen lines. This year I'm going. No ifs , Andi's or Burt's. Candy got her class B on Thursday with tanker and HAZMAT endorsements. Tuesday will be the last class for the business plan and after some fine tuning she should be ready to present it to the banks.
          Hopefully the pumper show will be a good chance for some truck shopping.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Another option is RIDGID headquarters some time next year. I am trying to plan something out. Like a big forum summit and we'll throw a BBQ and some other stuff. I had a meeting set up for this about a week ago that got postponed. Let me see if I can get something set up then we can start planning it out on here.

Josh

Comment

Another option is RIDGID headquarters some time next year. I am trying to plan something out. Like a big forum summit and we'll throw a BBQ and some other stuff. I had a meeting set up for this about a week ago that got postponed. Let me see if I can get something set up then we can start planning it out on here.

Josh

rick
              phoebe it is

Comment

I will be going to Kentucky.....Would also go to Ridgid HQ if that happened too
                The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Josh
                  Don't forget door prizes, lot's of door prizes. Is the idea for Cedar Point up or should we just go by ourselves? This get together is a great idea. Who ever came up with this idea should get something; like blade holders for the 7/8" sectional cable, cutter T-150. Maybe 3 or 4 would be good since Ridgid doesn't sell the part seperatly. No pressure, just thought this would make a good gift to some lucky guy out there.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                    Don't forget door prizes, lot's of door prizes. Is the idea for Cedar Point up or should we just go by ourselves? This get together is a great idea. Who ever came up with this idea should get something; like blade holders for the 7/8" sectional cable, cutter T-150. Maybe 3 or 4 would be good since Ridgid doesn't sell the part seperatly. No pressure, just thought this would make a good gift to some lucky guy out there.

Hey Rick, why are you posting under Bens name?
                    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                      Hey Rick, why are you posting under Bens name?
                      i've got no idea about cedar point, but i did come up with the ridgid plant

and yes, i could use anything k-60 related

but ben, was probably referring to cedar point, and i think he was looking out for his idea.

either way, cedar point, ridgid plant, will work for me.

thanks for catching that greg

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        i've got no idea about cedar point, but i did come up with the ridgid plant

but ben, was probably referring to cedar point, and i think he was looking out for his idea.
                        http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...t=14311&page=6

You're sure? I did catch that toolaholic did put in a quick comment about a get together also. I couldn't find your suggestion.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Josh
                          I'm down...BIGTIME

Comment

Another option is RIDGID headquarters some time next year.

I'd be up for a road trip to make this get together!
                            Steve
                            www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Originally posted by smorris View Post

I'd be up for a road trip to make this get together!
                              Heck I figured we would all stay at your house.

Mark
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                                Heck I figured we would all stay at your house.

Mark
                                I got the gunroom!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X