No Adam, SMorris' garage looks like THE place to be
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Re: East Coast gathering

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      No Adam, SMorris' garage looks like THE place to be
      I thought Rick would throw a tantrum if we didn't let him have it.

Comment

The gunroom is almost exactly like those that you see in English men's clubs (no, not that kind of men's clubs...) except it is about the size of a closet and doesn't have chairs. Or stuffed animals. Or a bar.

The guest room is my wife's junk room and I haven't seen the bed in there since last winter.

The garage doesn't have a bed, but it does have cable TV, DVD, VCR, a few chairs, Pachinko, and tunes. Oh yea, and the bar (which of course requires a new avatar.)
        Last edited by smorris; 12-17-2007, 07:46 PM.
        Steve
        www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...t=14311&page=6

You're sure? I did catch that toolaholic did put in a quick comment about a get together also. I couldn't find your suggestion.

next time you talk to josh, he'll set the record straight. but i will share my door prize with ya

i would need to look back at tons of post to find the start, but it's been talked, hinted about for many months.

either way as long as we all get together, it doesn't matter who thought of it. unless it's a bust, then it was you.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            next time you talk to josh, he'll set the record straight. but i will share my door prize with ya

i would need to look back at tons of post to find the start, but it's been talked, hinted about for many months.

either way as long as we all get together, it doesn't matter who thought of it. unless it's a bust, then it was you.

rick.
            No matter Rick, I'm just trying to find a way to get some blade holders. Hint, hint.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by smorris View Post
              The gunroom is almost exactly like those that you see in English men's clubs (no, not that kind of men's clubs...) except it is about the size of a closet and doesn't have chairs. Or stuffed animals. Or a bar.

The guest room is my wife's junk room and I haven't seen the bed in there since last winter.

The garage doesn't have a bed, but it does have cable TV, DVD, VCR, a few chairs, Pachinko, and tunes. Oh yea, and the bar (which of course requires a new avatar.)
              DROOL....

And here I picked the wrong year to quit drinking,dang

Comment

I don't drink either Adam. We can be the dd's.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Rick will drink soda with you. Was it me or did those beer labels look like they were in alphabetical order too
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Rick will drink soda with you. Was it me or did those beer labels look like they were in alphabetical order too
                    OHHH-NOOO,
                    One of the cans is asqiew.Quick Steve,call in sick tomorrow and re-organize
                    the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                      I don't drink either Adam. We can be the dd's.

You got my vote for that
                      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Was it me or did those beer labels look like they were in alphabetical order too
                        Nah, but if my daughter arranged it they would be. (DVDs in alphabetical order, clothes arranged by season and color, with the colors in alphabetical order. We're going to be stuck with her for a lonnnnggggg time. )

That's just a hodgepodge of stuff after our Maine trip. There's some Yuenling, Bar Harbor Summer Ale, and Bar Harbor Real Ale, and Killians, along with my normal compliment of Mexican/Caribbean brews (Corona, Red Stripe, Dos Equis, Tecate, Modelo Especial, Carib, etc.

There's a row of wine coolers in there, too, and some cans left over from a party of plain ol' beer. Plus water, juice boxes, an pop (soda, coke, whatever your local lexicon is...) on the door.
                        Steve
                        www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

So you have something for all of us

Ok. You win. The East Coast Gathering will be in your garage

Lock up your tools before Rick walks in

Maybe we will get a signed threader
                          Last edited by MrsSeatDown; 12-17-2007, 10:56 PM.
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

i might bring my new underground tank wrench so you can be jealous. it's in showroom condition.

joey wants to bring the 1210 for an autograph session.

it could be worse, i could bring my 7500 but we're flying

ps. us westcoast guys don't drink. just a heads up

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Some of us do. Just not as much as I used to.......The Other Rick
                              The Other Rick

Comment

If I can get away (which is largely just deciding to do so... which it's hard for me to let go of work even to go to a work related trade show, which is kind of silly) I'll be at the pumper show... I'll post here if I'm going with contact info if anyone would like to meet while there.

-Alex
                                This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X