X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast gathering

The west coast crew is always getting together, what about us? Greg came up with the idea and I'm in. Anyone else want to join? We're thinking about D.C. as it's centrally located but Virginia Beach(my location) has better weather. Any thoughts?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: East Coast gathering

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
    The west coast crew is always getting together, what about us? Greg came up with the idea and I'm in. Anyone else want to join? We're thinking about D.C. as it's centrally located but Virginia Beach(my location) has better weather. Any thoughts?

What about hollywood? east coasters come to west coast?

Last edited by mrs. westcoast; 12-16-2007, 01:05 AM.

Comment

I'm flying out to phoenix in february to study misting fans for a week.

I need the "hands on" knowledge so the phone calls only do so much.

I need to lose around 200 pounds so I don't have to buy two plane tickets.

(grabs snack cake)
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
        What about hollywood? east coasters come to west coast?

Or west coasters can come to east coast
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
          Or west coasters can come to east coast
          do youwant that banner or not?

Comment

Do you want to see my site tonight?

Its done, just need a banner..then can publish it

BTW i love that picture of your dog LOL...he looks so happy in the santa costume
            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
              Do you want to see my site tonight?

Its done, just need a banner..then can publish it

BTW i love that picture of your dog LOL...he looks so happy in the santa costume

e mail me the pic of your van and few other regarding your company so i have something to work with

Comment

i did

Comment

why not just a gathering around elyria, ohio

i'm sure josh would up to entertaining us

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

talking right after the holidays, sometime in Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                      Wait!..What?..You want to party right here while I'm gone?...No fair!

Let me know what type of things you want to do and I'll put something together. I guess we are talking maybe a long weekend stay right? Wives and kids too or boys night out? Ben, Gregg, me, Wouskko, VA Sandy, BruceStorey, CPlumb, Aaron and anyone else that wants to pop in. (That's a motley crew if I ever saw one )

Agreed, Va. Beach has the better weather. If we wait for summertime I'll vote for bikinis over national monuments every time. You definetley don't want to be here during the Cherry Blossom Festival in March. WAAAY too many tourists and no hotel rooms within 20 miles.

For a central location there are some great places on the Eastern Shore of Maryland for a golf outing in springtime. Plenty of shopping and spas in quaint little towns for the girls too.

Comment

florida always has nice weather in the winter........... hint hint
                        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

kind of out of the way but the National Pumper show is in Kentucky this February.
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Plumberscrack has a good idea. Maybe some of you would like to checkout Dixon's Auction of Crumpton, MD. It's on the upper eastern shore of the bay. You haven't been to an auction until you've been to this one. All manor of stuff from fancy-cute for the ladies and some goodies for us guys. It's held from early morning until late night on Wednesday. People bring stuff to sell all day on Tuesday. You never know what you'll find, but do plan on staying for hours. It's huge and it does take time for them to PLPLPLPLPL their way through hundreds of items.

The ladies might enjoy a visit to the newly improved Prime Outlets of Queenstown, MD now open 7 days a week.

For woodworkers there's Chesapeake Woodworking with two locations. One over in Delaware and the other somewhere on the upper eastern shore of MD. I have to go hunt down more info on them but they are highly recommended to check out.

I really want for VASandy to sometime take a day to visit SKARIE, Inc. a very good woodworking machinery dealer in the older section of Baltimore, MD. They have tons of good used machinery in the basement and out back. The main room is for new machinery. They are a regional dealer for Bosch, Delta, General and more.

I think sometime in the Spring such as late April or sometime in May would work best. The weather should be good then.

Info on Dixon's Auction: http://www.crumptonauctions.com/ - (It's a bit hard to find but I can help with directions and such. It's out in the country and they do have eats on location.) Before going please read all of their web site carefully. Guys, they do have tons of tools and other fun junk for us. It's an anything and everything auction.

Sorry that things in this post are kind of a mess.

PS: For ladies there's always some fun and unique shopping in Annapolis, MD on the mainland side of the bay.

PSS: Dream on Woussko ... Dream on you crazy howling hound ...
                            Last edited by Woussko; 12-16-2007, 02:09 PM.

Comment

I vote for the cleaner show in KY. I will be there as well as a few others off the board already. Josh

Comment

Working...
                              X