Repent Your Sins Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Repent Your Sins Here

i listened to a new member on the forum and bought my wife a bidet toilet seat.

i knew i should only listen to the sr. members

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Hey Rick
      Just wait till she gets the jetter after you when your using the restroom
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post

I am going to dump 2 80lbs bags of quick create down a 9' deep sewer clean out because they wont pay there bill after they called me out of bed at 2:00am ....errrrrrr
        Really, I "AM" gonna do it

I forgot about the 3 3/4 still ball bearing that goes between the 80lb bag`s

Ok, other then that I have been a good boy
        I'm sure you meant to say you are not going to stop the guy you may see doing the above illegal act.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Nope
          I`m gonna do it "myself"

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
            Nope
            I`m gonna do "myself"
            I sure hope the owner does not come here looking for tips as a DIY repair.

Real men don't post their criminal acts on the WORLD WIDE WEB.

Mark
            Last edited by ToUtahNow; 12-18-2007, 01:01 AM. Reason: Spelling error :(

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              I sure hope the owner does not come here looking for tips as a DIY repair.

Real mean don't post their criminal acts on the WORLD WIDE WEB.

Mark
              Mark, did you mean men?

That is karma for making fun of Zeljka
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I want em to see it I had to drive for an hour to get screwed and then get lied to for 8 months when I was to get paid when I was done.

Ok, I`m really not gonna do it, but I wont stop the guy I paid to do it....rotflmao

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                  Mark, did you mean men?

That is karma for making fun of Zeljka
                  oops!

Comment

A few years back I worked for a real S.O.B. always hollering and swearing at people. The whole place had the moral of a domestic violence victim.
                    He used a 7/16 wrench quite often for a certain task so I took every single one of them when ever I had a chance. I loved to watch him go nuts tearing the place apart looking for a 7/16.
                    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Not too long ago, we had a project where a Engineer called for "studor" vents above a ceiling. This is a return air plenum.

I was proud that my guys in the field caught the error; I told them to install per contract documents with no exceptions on this job.

History: A few months prior to this, the engineer made my life a living hell as well as the building owners over weather a control was factory installed or not on a chiller. Not going to bore anyone with the details, but this delayed start-up by almost 7 weeks.

Anyway, the city inspector did not catch the vents on his "top-out" inspection. However, he did find out about them from a "little bird" and red-flagged the project in a big way.

The architect was furious with me, that is until I pointed out the construction details. I wont say how much I charged to change all this out and actually put in vent stacks (4 story office complex), furr outs by the GC etc. but lets say the engineer never collected one cent of his fee.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                        A few years back I worked for a real S.O.B. always hollering and swearing at people. The whole place had the moral of a domestic violence victim.
                        He used a 7/16 wrench quite often for a certain task so I took every single one of them when ever I had a chance. I loved to watch him go nuts tearing the place apart looking for a 7/16.
                        Thats just plain cruel.
                        Having been on a few sites with jack_sses like that, it makes me all warm n' fuzzy imagining the guy whining as he tries to find one.

We had an apprentice a few years back that used to think he was the toughest thing since Arnie, he'd bully folks when he didn't want to do the dirt work.
                        He crossed the line once with a newer apprentice by handing him a shovel and telling him to dig, then wandered off to "more important" things.
                        At the end of the day after he'd put all his tools in his bucket, the foreman called him over to talk.
                        The next morning his tools were almost completely stuck to the bottom of his bucket, somehow a can of glue found it's way in there and had enough time to partially dry overnight.
                        We never did figure out how that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          i listened to a new member on the forum and bought my wife a bidet toilet seat.

i knew i should only listen to the sr. members

rick.
                          I'd be wary of that. I mean... *I* am a senior member here now right?

Comment

lol okok now i have to admit a few things that i was hoping that i wouldn't,.....

1. new guy, scared to death of heights, i mean SCARED!!! well we sent him to do the lunch run as we set trusses the living room as i recall was 36feet wide with 14 foot walls with contherdeal ceilings and the peak was darn close to 30 feet off the deck, well when he came back from lunch guess where his tool belt was hanging from.......... but guess who had to retrive it... oh well.

then there was this time that i was cleaning up and we all loaded the tools up as we always did but there was a man on the roof and no one noticed as i drove off i had an emplyee chase me down so i had to go back and get him down, lol that one was by mistake though.
                            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                              lol okok now i have to admit a few things that i was hoping that i wouldn't,.....

1. new guy, scared to death of heights, i mean SCARED!!! well we sent him to do the lunch run as we set trusses the living room as i recall was 36feet wide with 14 foot walls with contherdeal ceilings and the peak was darn close to 30 feet off the deck, well when he came back from lunch guess where his tool belt was hanging from.......... but guess who had to retrive it... oh well.

then there was this time that i was cleaning up and we all loaded the tools up as we always did but there was a man on the roof and no one noticed as i drove off i had an emplyee chase me down so i had to go back and get him down, lol that one was by mistake though.
                              See, don't you feel better?
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Ummm, I was doing a full on remodel a few years back and had 2 helpers and myself. we were demo for a re drain and I asked them to pull the toilets, they did not and we broke all the drains apart underneath, well the next morning the painters were working and a few other trades, seems like they all dropped their kids off at the pool before they started working (took large craps and flushed with buckets) using the hose bibb the nice plumber left out for them from the meter.

Well, to say the least, the 2 helpers got to crawl under the house and clean it up.

I ran to much 1" copper once cause I was to lazt to crawl out and get the 3/4"

Sometimes my 2 part waste and disposal arm are crooked.

Sometimes I strap my vents and waters to tight

Sometimes I have used k-tite on plastic cause I wanted to make sure I was never gonna have to go back for a leak
                                sigpic

Robert

Comment

Working...
                                X