Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you superstitious about?

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
    I ask first..then, fully knowing I was lied to...lay into the poor workmanship of the "other" plumber.
    Maybe one day I'll grow up.
    I did that yester day ....rotflmao I did feel good. I was trying to work from an outside 3" vent. I couldnt get the cable to go down it. I got up on the roof and look down the vent. The home owner had a 2X3 coupler and a 2" 90 about 3" below the roof line. Seem he wanted it to look like he vented the main line with 3" when he really hacked in 2"
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

the only one I can think of is that I golf better when I am wearing my wedding ring. its more comfortable not wearing it while golfing but I usually score better with it on so I always wear it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        the only one I can think of is that I golf better when I am wearing my wedding ring. its more comfortable not wearing it while golfing but I usually score better with it on so I always wear it now.
        As you know, I'm a "newbywed", I don't take it off at all...for some reason I'm afraid it's bad karma or something.
        On the flip side, she takes hers off every night and leaves it on the kitchen counter, despite my concerns it'll wind up down the disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
          I always pack my tools up before the water goes on, everything always goes in the van, in it's place, then the water is turned on.

I am scared to do it the other way.

I never say "This will be easy" or "This will be quick" cause evertime I do, something happens.

I used to go to Hooters every friday, then on Monday, I would sell a huge job.Awwww...poor thing..then you got married and hooters no more

In the middle of the week, or everytime I used to clean my van, really clean and organize the inside, I would sell a huge job and it would be a mess again.

Now he blames me for not selling huge jobthere's no more hooters

Comment

Working...
          X