X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flushing out john crapper III

we couldn't stop talking about bidets for the last couple of weeks. now john is not to be found

i'm still waiting for my 10- toto s300 seats for $415 each.

christmas is coming and we have a west coast get together coming up soon.

i can gift wrap them myself plus, everybody already knows what they are getting

if you can only track down 9, no problem as i know where to find the last one

i hope you come back as i am running out of options and time.

don't need to start the bidet thing all over again. i just need my seats

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: flushing out john crapper III

i'd look for him under a rock

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

He's at an Amway convention.

Comment

I was playing around on youtube and found this. " The administrator of rigid's site smothered the truth and even resorted to threats." I think I missed the part where I smothered the truth and threatened him. I did warn him about spamming after he posted 53 straight times about bidets . Oh well.... so heres John Crapper III (another reference to Rick on youtube now)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhGRTXpbaGM

Comment

And an appearance by saysflushable on part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUA4KzvqxHU

so they are plumbers... they are just obsessed with bidets... at least John was.

And John... I had no problem with you being on the site. It just felt a bit like spam having you post 50+ straight times about bidets and sometimes insulting the members. Branch out a bit...

Comment

wow, it must be nice to make videos while you work because everyone around him was working but him, just my 2 cents
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Wow man! That guy REALLY loves his bidets!!!

Comment

Yep... its natural for us to think he was a rep for Toto or some other company ... but I think her just really really really likes bidets.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  we couldn't stop talking about bidets for the last couple of weeks. now john is not to be found

i'm still waiting for my 10- toto s300 seats for $415 each.

christmas is coming and we have a west coast get together coming up soon.

i can gift wrap them myself plus, everybody already knows what they are getting

if you can only track down 9, no problem as i know where to find the last one

i hope you come back as i am running out of options and time.

don't need to start the bidet thing all over again. i just need my seats

rick.

Rick........I can have 9 of my model ready for you, "NoNo s 333", for Christmas, but the valve mounts will be on back order........I'm all out of kitchen drawers........The other Rick
                  The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
                    Rick........I can have 9 of my model ready for you, "NoNo s 333", for Christmas, but the valve mounts will be on back order........I'm all out of kitchen drawers........The other Rick
                    save those for the people that really need them. don't want to upset john.

he's probably driving the countryside following plumbing delivery trucks waiting for some bidets to fall off

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

In fairness to these guys John Crapper III posted the two videos on this site last week. He did it the day after I had already checked and found all of their information on their State Contractor's Board. They have posted since the videos were posted and it has been non-bidet although they do seem to have lost some enthusiasm.

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14652

Mark
                      Last edited by ToUtahNow; 12-20-2007, 12:16 PM. Reason: Added link
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I am 100% fine with the discussion on bidets its just weird when someone shows up and double teams for almost 100 posts on one topic.

If we have any questions about bidets I am sure they have a chance of getting answered ;-)

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                          I am 100% fine with the discussion on bidets its just weird when someone shows up and double teams for almost 100 posts on one topic.

If we have any questions about bidets I am sure they have a chance of getting answered ;-)

Josh
                          Actually it was triple team (Kendal, Mike and James) which is even stranger.

Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

lmao i love the remark "would you clean mud off your windows with a dru paper towel" that was priceless!!!
                            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Just what i want, some stalker looking for my truck while im having lunch at a resturaunt with friends...Then interviewing me about toilet seats while im sitting at the table...

Well at least he is trying to prove his point, alittle childish, but you got to love the enthusiasm.
                              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Working...
                              X