Fun,fun,fun...

I come here to see with what chicks my husband is talking to

Comment

Re: Why I come here

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
      Fun,fun,fun...

I come here to see with what chicks my husband is talking to
      not exactly.

he is actually getting barbeque chicken recipes from adam.

although adam does have the longest hair

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I enjoy participating in this site because it gives me a chance to learn new things that I might not have otherwise. I know I wouldn't have gotten a Micro or a K-60 if it was not for this site. It is nice to talk to people that are concerned with doing a good job.
        I also like being able to share job stories with people that will actually understand what I am talking about. For instance, yesterday a guy called me up and said that his shower valve was leaking and he tried to fix it himself. He could not fix it, so he took it out of the wall, and was driving around trying to find someone that could look at it. He brought the valve to where I was working to have me try and fix it. I think I could get used to that. I wonder if I could get the people with the clogged toilets to bring them to me?

Comment

I come here because after spending all day, 5 days a week, trying to teach something that comes so easy to me, to a bunch of high school kids, I need to discuss plumbing with someone that does'nt say "Duh" to everything

Also I'm just so tragically lonely
          sigpic

Comment

I come here to make sure everyone has as much of a window into RIDGID as possible. Try to help everyone out in the few ways I can. And I have made a lot of friends on the forum. Can't wait for the next get together that I can participate in.

Comment

I found this place when checking out the ridgid site to find paint for my lathe. Found a link to the forums and signed up. Still here because I always look for tool and woodworking info. Also find the plumbers section funny as hell most of the time, you chit chovelers crack me up. Oh and with 4 different emails over the past few years, I never did get an answer about the paint.
              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

I like to come here to learn about tools, techniques, business issues, and I just like plumbers. What I like about plumbers is their brutal honesty. Sometimes it's too brutal, but at least you know where they stand.

When someone complains about a job or situation I usually feel relieved because I am not the only one to have done it.
                Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

I came here out of curiosity--liked what I read and stayed. I retired 16 years ago and this forum brings back lots of fond memories. Once in a while I can even give an answer or two.

Comment

I come here to learn and better my trade. I like the people and I have learned a thing or two form em
                    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                      I come here to learn and better my trade. I like the people and I have learned a thing or two form em

you have yet to learn the power of the mighty k-60

stick around and i'll give you that schooling you need

plan on your finals at the ridgid round up

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

I think you just might get "SCHOOLED"
                        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

I cannot sleep as it is 40 plus and I am sweeting like a pig you see it is summer in Melbourne Australia and its bloody well hot and will be for the next couple of months I got onto this web site through filling in surveys from Ridgid when they email empty boxes in front of me I cannot help myself I just have to fill them in.
                          This is a whole new experience we don`t have plumbing talk fests on the net in Australia and half the time I don`t know what the hell you bastards are talking about but it is like a new brothel and I think I will be back i think I will try the sack again so sweet dreams

Regards
                          Tony

Comment

Lately I log in to follow the Fronty bashing
                            Sweating in Australia? Come on over for a visit -14 this morning, that'll cool you down
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                              I cannot sleep as it is 40 plus and I am sweeting like a pig you see it is summer in Melbourne Australia and its bloody well hot and will be for the next couple of months I got onto this web site through filling in surveys from Ridgid when they email empty boxes in front of me I cannot help myself I just have to fill them in.
                              This is a whole new experience we don`t have plumbing talk fests on the net in Australia and half the time I don`t know what the hell you bastards are talking about but it is like a new brothel and I think I will be back i think I will try the sack again so sweet dreams

Regards
                              Tony
                              Tony
                              40 degrees?...hope thats celsius

I don't know what these guys are talking about half the time either. Maybe one day I'll get it.

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                                This is a whole new experience we don`t have plumbing talk fests on the net in Australia
                                There's a plumbing website that is based in Sydney Austrailia but this site gets more activity in a day than that site gets in a year.

More shrimp on the barbie mate!
                                Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 01-03-2008, 05:17 PM.
                                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                                X