X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do ya think of this???

Toilet tank lid/sink combo. Who the hell thought this up?

http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/001184.php

If this thing does not end up killing or making someone sick I will be surprised.

Here's a homebrew version:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kulnVSG0FY
    Last edited by Bob D.; 01-10-2008, 06:02 PM.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Re: What do ya think of this???

Seen it.
    Had a homeowner trying to come up with a clever way to avoid having to plumb a sink in their basement bath that only had a toilet.
    I tried to explain it might not be a good idea to try to pass it off on inspection, guy asked me to try to slip it in after inspection...I finally just worded it something like this: "I'd be more afraid of looking like an idiot if anyone saw I'd installed that".

Comment

I've seen those in Japan back in the '70's....................................Home of the Toto Washlet (Bidet Toilet Seat)

Tracy
      Last edited by yasudaplumbing; 01-10-2008, 09:04 PM.
      sigpic.................I Love My Toto Bidet :twofinger2: :twofinger:

Comment

Originally posted by yasudaplumbing View Post
        I've seen those in Japan back in the '70's....................................Home of the Toto Washlet (Bidet Toilet Seat)

Tracy

tracy with one of these and the bidet seat, you can dam near take a shower without ever leaving the can

all we need now is a fishtank, tank

forgot they have that too.

doesn't the toto neorest do it all for you

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Then he can cook in the shower like Kramer and never leave the bathroom.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            Then he can cook in the shower like Kramer and never leave the bathroom.
            Hmmmmmm..........I thought about installing an In-Sink-Erator on to my Bath Tub.
            sigpic.................I Love My Toto Bidet :twofinger2: :twofinger:

Comment

I once owned an apartment building where the bathrooms were so small, you could sit on the can and wash your hands in the lav at the same time. So this would have been a huge space saver
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015
                I once owned an apartment building where the bathrooms were so small, you could sit on the can and wash your hands in the lav at the same time.
                The bath in my house was like that when I first bought it. One bath - 4-1/2' tub alongside a wall-mounted tank toilet across from the basin. You could literally sit, wash your feet in the tub, and brush your teeth in the sink at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                X