X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Heater Efficiency/comparisons

does anyone know of a site (free access) which lists many water heaters (tankless , indirect, regular, etc.), their specs., efficiency, & other info.?

if anyone cares - here's the site for the list of max. performance of toilets updated (extremely comprehensive) - can get the list by manufacturer or by highest rating first.

http://www.cuwcc.org/MapTesting.lasso

Re: Water Heater Efficiency/comparisons

thanks for that link. i will browse it and check where my recommendations rank

as far as a water heater chart, i would think that if it does exist, your local gas co./ power co. would have a link to it.

the efficiency ratings are listed on each appliance and it seems that all the manufactures are about even across the board.

a tank type heater in the .62 efficiency rating is considered very good.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by ericwagner4 View Post
      does anyone know of a site (free access) which lists many water heaters (tankless , indirect, regular, etc.), their specs., efficiency, & other info.?

I believe this may be the site you are looking for:

http://www.gamapower.org/index.php

Comment

that site is perfect
        i was there like 5 times, but i thought i had to know the part #, thought you had to be a paying member, etc.
        now i see you can search by any field, gas type, manufacturer, tank or instantaneous, etc.
        i actually wanted a chart style report, (like MaP report on toilets), but this one works - i can make my own
        i searched hours for a water heater chart, w/ no luck
        im making a work portfolio/ resource guide for my father for his birthday next week
        it will contain pics of all phases of our work (to show customers/ give options/ etc.), contact phone number (supply houses & manufacturers), copies of his insurance, gas certifications, schematic templates, & blank paper for parts lists, water heater stickers & any product info. i can obtain for his & his customers reference, etc.
        that way he has all his stuff where he needs it
        besides, maybe hell make more money so he can pay me more
        thanks again
        eric

Comment

Working...
        X