Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As people get fatter what changes do you expect to see in plumbing fixtures????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: As people get fatter what changes do you expect to see in plumbing fixtures????

I just find it funny how companies work soo hard not to call people "FAT" Huge...what ever...now called "growing population"....

The Big John Toilet Seat brings stability and comfort to our growing population

Comment

Re: As people get fatter what changes do you expect to see in plumbing fixtures????

Originally posted by Herk View Post
      I don't think people are going to keep getting fatter.

I ate like a horse after reading this, considering I'm in the "safe" zone now.

I will say though that I'm still doing good with a regular elongated toilet however.

When I had my operation in 91, it took 8 people to move me from bed to bed and I wasn't overweight then.

I don't look as heavy as I am, but if I step on your dog it's going through hard pavement, no way around that.

I know people that the big john toilet isn't even big enough. A small dumpster with a hole in a sheet of plywood

is actually sized right. I'm not lying. One lady I work for turns sideways through a doorway and it makes no sense

because she's thicker from front to back, not side to side.

I make her daughter clean the toilet area/bathroom thoroughly before I arrive to do any work, that's the rules.

Accident my arse; it ain't my job to be Mr. Clean when you missed the toilet and sprayed the tank. Sickening.Name:  a7cd248d027ff0e6ca8c3fb594dce6d7.gif
Views: 1
Size:  5.8 KB
      Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 01-28-2008, 02:49 PM.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

This thread depresses me.
        I need some comfort food, maybe some twinkies, cupcakes and a half gallon of ice cream.
        Everything will be ok then.

Comment

Hey DB,

I bought something at the dollar store that was so good I had to put the box of them in the other house.

They are called "Bingles" and I believe it's promotional to Valentine's Day right now.

It's a red twinkie.

But when you go to eat one you'd think it would taste like a regular twinkie.

Try it. I won't give away what it tastes like but when you see it you'll never guess what it tastes like.

Very very addicting. I stopped at 4.

I've been trying to cut down on eating but these new tv dinners are a weakness.

I get in trouble every time I go to mcdonald's and pound my fists on the counter yelling "get in meh belly!"
          Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 01-29-2008, 10:34 AM.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I agree with pals that using bidet becomes more popular.

While googling I found : www.bidet-plastom.com
            and www.toto.com

Comment

Working...
            X