X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cleaner Show 2008 - Forum Get Together

you'll have to step outa the picture or I could blur your face

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
    I have more than one reason to go to Louisville now so most likely I'm going down saturday.

Are you a collector of hats josh?

I'll be the guy that shows up reeking of McDonald's, it's almost like cologne at this point.

I have 4 more fans to buy and I save $100 if I pick them up myself.

PLEASE, no pictures of me whilst down there. I want to keep that a secret like good columbian coffee.

Comment

I'm up for just about anytime but if it turns out to be Friday lunch could you make it a few minutes after 12:00? they have a bunch of good training that gets done at 12:00.
      I know you can"t accommodate everyone so don't take this with too much weight. I'll be at the get together no matter what.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        I'm up for just about anytime but if it turns out to be Friday lunch could you make it a few minutes after 12:00? they have a bunch of good training that gets done at 12:00.
        I know you can"t accommodate everyone so don't take this with too much weight. I'll be at the get together no matter what.
        we were looking at thursday night 4 or 4:30 so we can go to the show at 7
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
          you'll have to step outa the picture or I could blur your face

That would most likely be an improvement, maybe photoshop 100 pounds off me.

So yes for a hat or do you want me to bring fruit cake?

Gotta get you something for putting up with me here. That and you gave new life to my basin wrench....something I haven't been able to do for the past 11 years.

Friday is totally out for me, it looks like saturday it only runs till 3pm.

I could do thursday, assuming ya'll be down there for the foxworthy show.
          Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 02-19-2008, 08:10 PM.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Thursday night sounds good too, but I don't know about the Jeff Foxworthy show.
            I have some how convinced my wife that playing in poo is fun and rewarding. She is not too keen on Foxworthy and I'm not sure I should push. It's one of those know when to say when things.
            But, if you guys were to work on her...
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Yeah the event runs 9-5 on thursday, 2 hours between that and the show.

I think Gear Junkie asked me if I was going, anyone know if he's going still?

I've seen pictures of him now; he'd beat me one-handed like I can beat rick one handed drain cleaning with my drum! machine!

Does anyone know if the foxworthy show is directly tied to this event? Or just a sideshow while you're down there?

I'm thinking I'm going to get exercise with the height of my truck keeping me from going into the parking garages.

Comment

Thursday or Friday evenings or anytime saturday, but lunchtime is out for me either day.
                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Lets plan for Thursday evening. We will try and finish up before the concert. So lets shoot for meeting in the RIDGID Booth between 4 and 4:30.

Those who are coming please PM me your cell phone numbers so I can have them at the show for coordination purposes.

Current List..

Josh
                  ProBrand
                  PapaDan
                  HVAC HAWK
                  Gene Bickford
                  Dunbar (maybe)
                  jrsaltz
                  haycad

anyone else???? GearJunkie are you gonna be there?

Josh

Comment

I hope I'm wrong but I think GEAR Ben has left the forum.
                    This was his last post on the 14th. The Valentines day chat involving the never ending debate (T&M vrs Flat rate)

"After more thought, I think this is a bad idea. I won't be there. Phone turned off in 3, 2, 1, now. Elvis has left the building. So long and goodnight."

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                      I hope I'm wrong but I think GEAR Ben has left the forum.
                      This was his last post on the 14th. The Valentines day chat involving the never ending debate (T&M vrs Flat rate)

"After more thought, I think this is a bad idea. I won't be there. Phone turned off in 3, 2, 1, now. Elvis has left the building. So long and goodnight."
                      Ben is not a man that just throws words around.I would take that as sincere.Wasn't he looking for a few members to put down the knives around that time.I know I was blowing a bit of hot air early in the deal.

Comment

Man that really sucks. Ben come back!!!

Or at least show up at the RIDGID Booth next Thursday.

Dangit that ruined my night.

Comment

i might have been the last person ben talked to. he called me at approx. 5:15pst on the 14 th. and wanted to have a 6pm chat. being i was still working and it was soon to be a valentines night. i wasn't too receptive of the offer.

i've tried to call ben a few times, but he hasn't called back.

so this could have been the deal breaker

not like ben, to not return phone calls.

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Holy cow

I'm glad you mentioned "next thursday" josh; I was heading down tomorrow not knowing this all transpires NEXT WEEK

Nice; took all the tools out of my cab for no reason at all.

I'm terrible with dates. This might change the equation for me possibly but we'll see how it goes.

Ben is posting over at TL's site. Can't believe there was a victim of the horrid debate. Thanks rick!

I know I'm a ****-slinger here and many other places but I never really take it personal, ever.

You can't get people to agree in unison when there are so many different perspectives that mold the attitudes that bring us to today's beliefs, wants, and needs.
                            Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 02-20-2008, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Re: Holy cow

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post

Ben is posting over at TL's site. Can't believe there was a victim of the horrid debate. Thanks rick!
                              remember, he called me. we spoke for at least 15- 20 minutes.

i guess he didn't like what he heard.

he's still lurking here. his profile shows the other night.

i'm sure he'll come back, everyone else has over time.

isn't that right dan and dog?

all good things take time. and we all have lots of time

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

well that sucks! I noticed he hasn't been around for a few days. Then when I saw his last post I was hoping I was just reading into it too far. I hope once he realizes the T&M vs Flat rate debate will only be solved once the TASTES GREAT LESS FILLING debate has been, he returns.

Comment

Working...
                                X