X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cleaner Show 2008 - Forum Get Together

Okay what day is this dinner? I'm already scheduled for thursday and friday mornings so I guess this will be a day trip.

Sitting down with you guys from ridgid will be an interesting one; don't get that kind of opportunity when it comes to a big product name.

I'm going to do the GPS idea; I can empty out my crew cab and haul 6 adults if it makes it any easier between show and restaurant.

I've been applying wart, acne, and stray hair remover since friday so I'm gonna make a go at it. Double chin comin', sorry.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Don't know if you saw pics of the rest of us but the Ridgid forum members aren't known for their looks. You'll do just fine.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        Don't know if you saw pics of the rest of us but the Ridgid forum members aren't known for their looks. You'll do just fine.

Hey you was the one asking me if I was going to this; still going?
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Finances aren't going to allow it this year. I am going 100% to the PHCC Atlanta show since I have family in the area.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Yeah Dunbar. I wouldnt worry. You've seen pictures of Rick right im just foolin with you Rick.

Hey.. if anyone needs to get in one of the days I have an extra badge. let me know and I'll walk it out to you. You'll have to be drain medic for the day and the cost of using it will be swipping it in entries for freebies (drain related). I will need the badge on saturday though. Going snoopin undercover

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
              Okay what day is this dinner?

I've been applying wart, acne, and stray hair remover since friday so I'm gonna make a go at it. Double chin comin', sorry.
              Dinner is Thursday afternoon. You're going to make the rest of us look bad!
              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                Yeah Dunbar. I wouldnt worry. You've seen pictures of Rick right im just foolin with you Rick.

Hey.. if anyone needs to get in one of the days I have an extra badge. let me know and I'll walk it out to you. You'll have to be drain medic for the day and the cost of using it will be swipping it in entries for freebies (drain related). I will need the badge on saturday though. Going snoopin undercover

Josh

Did you get it yet?
                The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Yes I Did. Its in my wallet right now.

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                  Did you get it yet?

Comment

Tursday evening. meeting between 4 and 4:30 in the RIDGID Booth. Dan we'll have to meet you at the resteraunt unless you want to sneak in on Drain Medic's pass.

Originally posted by papadan View Post
                    Dinner is Thursday afternoon. You're going to make the rest of us look bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                      Yes I Did. Its in my wallet right now.
                      Get me good stuff
                      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Get out of there by 4:30 and I'll see you at 5:00. I will get there at about 4:30 to secure us a big enough table setup.
                        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                          PLEASE, no pictures of me whilst down there. I want to keep that a secret like good columbian coffee.
                          That's easy, you just hold the camera and take the pictures.
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                          X