X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rough in books

i had a couple of rough in books that were given to me by another plumber, i loaned these books to an employee who i later had to let go.... in other words anyone know where i can get some of these american standard's 1800 number says that they dont have any more and they should get some in a few months to keep checking back with them and all of my supply houses dont have them and one of the kids at the counter looked at me like i had 10 heads when i asked about it. I dont need one tommorrow but it is a good book that i like to have on my shelf for a reference.

- Rich

Re: rough in books

A lot of the manufacturers have gone away from books and they post the rough in info on line.
    sigpic

Comment

i had that problem too, i cant remember if it was american standard or kohler they said "yeah we can send you rough in books in about 3-4 months and it'll cost x dollars" i was thinking bollicks to that. online is the new "rough in books"
      if u cant bedazzle em with briliance, baffle em with bulls&*t

Comment

I spent about $50 on my last set of Kohler books and they eventually quit updating them.

Comment

Working...
        X