Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1215 pipe threader

Problems with unit .plastic oil trays split
    have replaced twice.Wish it has a reverse switch. The foot switch and cord are cumbersome when transporting .Have made my own quick disconnects .This unit was made for
    easy transport up stairs ect.Moving unit requires draining down oil . Is there a way to keep oil in unit while transporting it.My
    machines motor sound has a noticeable buzz when operating loaded or not.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Plumbum:
    Problems with unit .plastic oil trays split
    have replaced twice.Wish it has a reverse switch. The foot switch and cord are cumbersome when transporting .Have made my own quick disconnects .This unit was made for
    easy transport up stairs ect.Moving unit requires draining down oil . Is there a way to keep oil in unit while transporting it.My
    machines motor sound has a noticeable buzz when operating loaded or not.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

30-700 POWER DRIVE

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 121628293:
        30-700 POWER DRIVE<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

At first glance a plastic tray does not seem
          like the way to go.People were actually getting hurt with a metal one!!! One way to
          overcome splitting the tray is to take a piece of wire mesh (or sheet metal) and clip
          it onto the tray so that it does not hit the
          bottom of the plastic tray.I have seen this
          technique used on the floor succesfully for several years and has not produced 1 split
          tray.Good luck plumbing

Comment

To anyone and everyone who owns, or operates a 1215, I'm wondering one thing... How much do they weight? I can't find this information anywhere. Thanks in advance for your help.
            Anthony

Comment

Working...
            X