X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business owners-personality poll

I've been noticing a trend with business owners I meet and have a theory on their personality type. Which one describes you? I know I'm at 2 sides of the spectrum so don't nuke it and just pick what you think describes you better. I did give a third option for those charming, good looking, charismatic, intelligent types. LOL 3rd option is for those who can't make up their mind.
    instant gratification, mind wanders easily, multi tasker, constantly misplace things, impulsive
    41.67%
    delay gratification, focus on 1 thing, everything has it's place, deliberate in thoughts and actions
    16.67%
    not me or split to close to call
    41.67%
    Last edited by gear junkie; 02-26-2008, 08:39 PM.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Business owners-personality poll

Where's the choice's?
    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
      Where's the choice's?
      I'm the Charming, good looking, charismatic, intelligent type.
      Yeah Ben...I think ya fergot something.

Comment

Since I'm not a business owner yet, I was going to vote for what my boss is like. I have to vote 'not like either'.

He's an old school master plumber, laid back and very joking. Like's to joke around and laugh. Doesn't really call you out on job's late unless it's needed. YET, somewhat-very cheap.
        Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

OK, straight answer.
          I do get into multitask mode, where I'll have 2 estimates in front of me, bouncing between this forum, TV and my wife asking me to remember to pick up our ten year old from school tomorrow.
          Next afternoon, phone rings...customer is DELIGHTED with my estimate for a two bath remodel for $1200...other customer beeps in on call waiting to ask why in the world a simple water heater woukld cost $8K...as the doorbell rings and an unhappy cop has the ten year old.
          It then occurs to me that I can't remember what the outcome was on last nights episode of E.R.

I'm kidding...I hope.
          I tend to bounce between the two.

Comment

I have found over the years, that most of the aggravation and stress involved in the contracting trades can be alleviated by the imbibation of copious quantites of grain spirits. In the right quantities these medicinal spirits tend to level one out and promote a sense of calm and well being.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X