Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can you...?

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
    Naaah, it was yer butthead brother in law.
    The only reason I even repaired it that day was because a wake was scheduled at the church the next morning. The bishop and Fm both gave me the go ahead. Have you met my brother inlaw, he is your typicle buthead.
    Last edited by Crappy days; 02-27-2008, 12:24 AM.
    THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

Side note, My brother in law went on a mission for our church for two years to South America. When he returned to the states he lived with my wife( his sister ) and I. Suddenly the toilet was always full of sht and paper. Knowing that they did not always have running water in the area he was in , I kindly reminded him that he was back in the US. He swore up and down that it wasn't him leaving the crap in the toilet . I asked him who was it then the sht fairy This went on for weeks. I put signs up in the bathrooms and did everything I could. Finally , I had it after he blamed my 6 year old niece one day yelled, screamed and called him a few choice words. Suddenly the sht fairy decided to leave our home. Total But Head
      THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

Comment

Originally posted by Crappy days View Post
        Side note, My brother in law went on a mission for our church for two years to South America. When he returned to the states he lived with my wife( his sister ) and I. Suddenly the toilet was always full of sht and paper. Knowing that they did not always have running water in the area he was in , I kindly reminded him that he was back in the US. He swore up and down that it wasn't him leaving the crap in the toilet . I asked him who was it then the sht fairy This went on for weeks. I put signs up in the bathrooms and did everything I could. Finally , I had it after he blamed my 6 year old niece one day yelled, screamed and called him a few choice words. Suddenly the sht fairy decided to leave our home. Total But Head

Why is it every family has one.
        Looks like you drew the lucky sh** straw again Crappy

Comment

Working...
        X