Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Job Etiquette

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    I guess it happens to all of us at one time or another. I had an apartment manager who was also a LAPD officer and I believe took pride in her quest of married men. Her job with the LAPD was a sting for prostitution so it gives you an idea of her looks. One day she asked me to apply lotion on her sunburn and before I knew it she was in a bikini with all of the blinds drawn. I quickly called for my helper and made sure he was working in her unit while I helped her out with her lotion.

Another customer I had was a divorced mother of two who lived with her mother. When I would come over she would always wear a pheasant blouse with just a pair on panties underneath and excuse her looks as she had just got in from a long flight (stewardess). It was bad enough that she felt comfortable dress in that manner in front of me but if I told he I needed to replace a piece of pipe in the attic she would ask me to hold the ladder while she looked for herself. I recall working on her laundry sink once when all of a sudden she was standing above me straddling my body and I could see all the way up her blouse to he chin. She never asked for any discounts and I often wondered if she was just that naïve. Either way I tried to never go by unless her mom was there.

Mark
    Why can't I be as good looking as you Mark? Not that I'd enjoy that type of attention.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      Why can't I be as good looking as you Mark? Not that I'd enjoy that type of attention.
      LOL-I'm sure looks had little to do with it or it would have never happened. You need to remember it is the male who is atttacted by physical attributes while the female is looking for security.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

LOL-I'm sure looks had little to do with it or it would have never happened. You need to remember it is the male who is atttacted by physical attributes while the female is looking for security.

Mark
        That's where your theory is flawed mark. I'm nothing but security at 6'3" 260lbs. My wife only married me cause she was bored.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I love it when women flirt with me on the job. I consider it a compliment and company benefit. It's hard to be sexy pulling a toilet.
          Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

That's where your theory is flawed mark. I'm nothing but security at 6'3" 260lbs. My wife only married me cause she was bored.
            LMAO....BIG TIME!
            Buddy, I think she's two-timing ya...we're married to the same gal!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
              I love it when women flirt with me on the job. I consider it a compliment and company benefit. It's hard to be sexy pulling a toilet.
              When yer a big stud muffin like I am, it gets tedious after a while.
              Also, I'm the pope.

Comment

Mark
                Science says thats true, I noticed something though.
                Seems like a majority of younger gals fall for the looks or attitude at least once early in life...then seem to seek stability later.
                I'm the worst of both worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                  LMAO....BIG TIME!
                  Buddy, I think she's two-timing ya...we're married to the same gal!
                  LOL your wife is a strong, black woman from Georgia?! Wait till we meet and ask her the story of our relationship.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

LOL your wife is a strong, black woman from Georgia?! Wait till we meet and ask her the story of our relationship.
                    Apparently we both missed the fact that she's a master of disguise as well.
                    The plot thickens.

Comment

One day I'm sure we'll all meet, be it that she's from Georgia...please, please, please tell me she makes home made pecan pie.
                      I'll do whatever ya want....just feed me the pie.

Comment

She hates pecan pie. She can throw down a good table. I'm the better cook in the family.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Topic: "Job Etiquette"
                          Bah, sure...we're good.
                          I hate to say it, but I'm the better cook too...she's ok with more common things, but I get into the "kick it up a notch" roasts, spiced oriental or italian stuff.

Comment

Have none of you ever had to pull a call at a nudist camp? They are all over California. I had to go to one around memorial day weekend one year, when it was busy. Those people are not ashamed of being naked and are not ashamed of looking natural. And I mean natural, no trimming or circumyouknowwhating. Some place you pull calls at you could just stay there all day or week long at but a nude camp is not one of those. I guess there could be a pretty peoples nude camp. I just haven't been to one yet.
                            ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnman1100 View Post
                              Have none of you ever had to pull a call at a nudist camp?
                              No but I did do a remodel at Joni Mitchell's home in Bel Aire during the 80's. That was about as much a nudist camp as you could get.

Mark
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

No but I did do a remodel at Joni Mitchell's home
                                Mark
                                Joni Mitchell was so hot. Voice wasn't half bad either.
                                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X