• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danfoss educational site

Great HVAC Educational site
    http://www.danfoss.com/Asean/Busines...ionAndTraining

And another great HVAC Site.

http://hvacprotech.forumwise.com/

And yes I know they belong on the hvac board so I did post them there also.
    sigpic

Re: Danfoss educational site

Post these on jobsite links. Scroll up and look in the middle of the page. These are great sites, thanks.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I agree with gear. Put em up then we have one single place that doesnt get lost as threads die off.

Thanks for the great resources NH.

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      Post these on jobsite links. Scroll up and look in the middle of the page. These are great sites, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        I agree with gear. Put em up then we have one single place that doesnt get lost as threads die off.

Thanks for the great resources NH.
        I almost considered posting it there, then recalled that the name of the poster is credited...I'm sure NH wouldn't have appreciated my stealing his limelight.

Comment

Go right ahead. The lime light is rapidly dimming, the older I get.

It is truley amazing just how much really good information there is out there now. If I had all of these rescources when I was crawling my way up I'd be a freekin geeeeeeeenious by now. Unfortunatly, as usual I'm just a bit late for the party.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            Go right ahead. The lime light is rapidly dimming, the older I get.

It is truley amazing just how much really good information there is out there now. If I had all of these rescources when I was crawling my way up I'd be a freekin geeeeeeeenious by now. Unfortunatly, as usual I'm just a bit late for the party.
            Agreed.

Amazing phenomenon though,seems the new generation has it easier getting informed yet the more they get the lazier they get in applying the knowledge available to the them.

Less work more money.

I am seeing an infestation of people that sure know how to impress their peers with talk and not knowing S***.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
              Agreed.

Amazing phenomenon though,seems the new generation has it easier getting informed yet the more they get the lazier they get in applying the knowledge available to the them.

Less work more money.

I am seeing an infestation of people that sure know how to impress their peers with talk and not knowing S***.

Amen Brother
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                Less work more money.

Last shop I worked for, 2nd yr apprentice was getting $19 an hour and openly boasted he knew how to "work" the big boss.
                He was 19, extremely overconfident and I think the owner bought into it.
                He'd repeatedly butt heads with the licensed guys, get caught sneaking away from jobs and generally set a bad example to the other apprentices.
                He had a mishap, major water damage because he forgot to tighten a wash. machine flex connection on a 2nd floor...boss showed up that day to have a talk with him.
                He told everyone "Watch, I'll not only smooth this over, but get another raise out of it.".
                I never saw him again.

Comment

Working...
                X