Just Nasty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just Nasty

I have a Uncle that owns a SERV-PRO in Ohio, They do all types of cleanup and if they don't have the equipment they know someone who will. The home owner should contact the insurance company because they will most likely pay for the clean up and damage caused by the leak but the repair of the piping will probably not be covered.
    ________
    Strawberry Cough
    Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 04:43 PM.
    Mike

Comment

Thats exactly what i would do, call Serv Pro. Have them clean out the space. Then your just going to have to go in there in and fix the problem. I wouldnt walk off the job. Your just going to lose it to someone else. Make sure you get good money for it thats all.
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I just did a job like that.
        Good $$$$ or we walk

It was the job I posted on the drain cleaning side of the forums "jetter Job freak out"

I`ll do em but they are gonna pay some big $$$$ or I walk.

We ran fans for over a week and still had to move dirt to cover the muck so we could get in there to do the repair.
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Thanks for the great advice all!

The course of action as it stands right now:

- Owner to contact homeowners insurance company.

- I found a servpro franchise about an hour away from here to call
          on monday ( Will recommend them to owner and adjuster).

- Get the mess cleaned up and I will make the fix once servpro and my nose give it the all clear

Comment

I got to hand it to ServPro they get the bunk jobs, one of our houses in Seattle a little over a year ago was a major murder at a party where this guy just started blasting with a shotgun, he killed a lot of people at the keg. I went there said noway, weird thing was the house gave me bad vibes. They went in cleaned up all the stuff the coroner left. I went back 1/2 year later to fix some small stuff , Still hated the house.
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Bio-Clean! Bio-Clean! Bio-Clean. May take time, but should do the trcik. Call the guys at statewide. If they think thier product is up for the challenge ask if they would give you enough for the experiment. If the nieghbors have dealt with it for 2 years, whats a couple more weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X