Used equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used equipment

Anybody need to unload used equipment? I'm looking for a camera/locator and a couple of cable machines/
    ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Re: Used equipment

if you are near los angeles anytime in the near future, i know i have everything you could possibly use both new and used.

this goes for anyone. tell me what you need and i probably have it for a good price

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I'll be right over for that pipe puller
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        I'll be right over for that pipe puller
        gene, you want it? it's all in a covered trailer and ready to fly

i only use it a couple times a year

plenty of extras and a nice rolling trailer.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Too late, my birthday was the 16th. Now I'll have to wait till Christmas for you to give it to me.

Whats the biggest size pipe you can pull with that anyway?
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

mine is a 40 ton puller. i have bursting heads in 3'', 4'' and 6''. that's as large as i want to go.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              mine is a 40 ton puller. i have bursting heads in 3'', 4'' and 6''. that's as large as i want to go.

rick.
              Not even allowed to dream of that stuff yet!!

Comment

Working...
              X