Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plumbdog Retires.......The Hard Way

Dog,
    I just read about your illness tonight. You and your family are in our prayers. We've been there and know how important it is for support, even if it is just a written word, a thought, a prayer uttered during the height of the day. If there is anything I can do for you, I'd be glad to help. Don't be afraid to PM if that ever moves you. And I'm sure that would hold true for other members of this forum. I'm sorry to hear of your illness, but I know you are one hell of a strong guy who never gives up. That my friend, is very important.
    Best to you,
    Jim Don

Comment

Dog You and your family are in my prayers.
      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

i just read this tonight. i lost my father a few years ago to cancer. although its a horrible disease i believe its gods way to give you another gift in a complete life. as far as my father went it allowed him to stop and smell the roses, he was able to focus on the important things in life and not deadlines and contracts. some of my fondest moments of my dad were in the last few months of his life. be sure to call your kids as much as you can IT MEANS ALOT! your in my prayers!
        Mike
        Clark County Plumbing And Drain
        www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

Plumbdog, as a retirement present I'm officially changing the name of your favorite smiley. Whenever I see it I think about you and your love for DIYers asking for advice on solving complex problems, so I figured instead of the smiley is now coded as...
          :Plumbdog: Plumbdog:

Still in our thoughts, Hope its a good day.

Later,

Josh
          Last edited by Josh; 04-09-2008, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Way Cool Josh!!!!
            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

That is perfect.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                Plumbdog, as a retirement present I'm officially changing the name of your favorite smiley. Whenever I see it I think about you and your love for DIYers asking for advice on solving complex problems, so I figured instead of the smiley is now coded as...
                :Plumbdog: lumbdog:

Later,

Josh
                josh, great idea

i know it's not an april fools joke, but the real deal Plumbdog: Plumbdog:

it's better than retiring his smiley

now there will be a little bit of dog in all of our post Plumbdog:

rick.
                Last edited by Josh; 04-09-2008, 07:21 AM.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Rick and Joey get credit for the idea. Its a good one though. That smiley has always reminded me of dog so it might as well be named after him.

josh

Comment

Dog,
                    peace and blessings upon you. My feeble words can't help much, but prayers are like incense to The Lord. So, my prayer is for you to get healed. I also pray for grace, mercy, comfort and dignity for you in this trial. I have found forgiveness and a new life thru Christ. He is here for you, too. In a perfect world there is no sickness, sorrow or death. Until He comes back and makes it perfect, we live in a vale of toil and tears. You have always been a strong voice for professional plumbers and our great trade. The number of replies to your post is a testament to the respect in which you are held, and the esteem we hold you in.
                    "Mat the LORD bless you, keep you and make His face smile upon you and give you peace."
                    Jeff

Comment

Sorry to hear the news of your illness, I am not a plumber .... woodworker.
                      But I like to read the plumbing posts.
                      Will hope for the best, and hope you have more better days, than bad ones.
                      §m€llŸ™

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                        :Plumbdog: lumbdog:

Later,

Josh
                        ALWAYS.. AS LONG AS I'M HERE....Plumbdog:
                        Last edited by Josh; 04-09-2008, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Great idea Josh!!

Hang tuff Dog!!

your in our prayers big guy.
                          sigpic

Robert

Comment

God Bless You Dog,You're in My prayers. Tool
                            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Hang in there Dog! PM me if you want more info, but I have a customer that was diagnosed with cancer that was untreatable, and was given a few months to live. She is alive and kick to this day, and that was over a year ago. She went to Mexico for some alternative medicine, and it obviously has worked, as she is doing very well. If you want the info, let me know, and I will ask her about it for you.

God Bless, and hope you are having a good day.

Comment

Wow, I don't know where to start on this. I've been so busy at work I have not had much time to get on here in the past couple months, so this thread kinda hit me out of the blue when I logged on today it was near the top of the list of unread posts.

Dog, I am sorry to hear of your siruation, and my prayers go out to you and yours. I enjoy your posts and insight into many of the topics we have discussed here. Since we reside on opposite coasts, this forum and the 'net have brought us together in a way that most likely would have never happened otherwise. I look forward to your future posts as much as I have in the past.

Take it easy and check in when you can. Plumbdog:

Bob D.
                                Last edited by Josh; 04-09-2008, 07:20 AM.
                                "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                                John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
                                X