X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nee job offer info, Roto Rooter

MPMGinAL 35 miles south of Tuscaloosa, AL.

Little to old to pick up and move now. Thanks , Gulfsport would be nice.
    Last edited by alcooner; 03-21-2008, 11:27 PM.

Comment

MPMGinAL you know anybody in T'town needing a JP? I see you are from Birmingham, I live in Hale county.

Comment

Can't say that i know anyone. Sorry you are having a tough time. Things are pretty slow in birmingham as well. There have been several plumbing companies with shut-downs and lay-offs. Some of those were what i thought pretty stable companies. I guesss the age old story about putting all of your eggs in one basket is holding true. To many people were banking on that check from that all but honest home builder.

Comment

I wok for double R in PA. take the job. we work for the company, not a sub.

if someone could not cut it that is why they left.
          if we dont work we dont get paid. if we dont open a line we dont get paid.

worked here for 5 years over 60k a year. yeah we have to buy a van and stuff but i would need a car anyways!!!

Comment

roto man -

Tell us a little more. I can't imagine telling my guys that they have to go to ford tom and sign thier name for a new van! Surely thats not whats expected? What about equipment? Is it all on you? I've heard it like auto shops the favorite gets the good stuff (leaking water heater in prominent area of town) Newbee's get the water in tub in slums? Do they Pay to maintain your new "too cool cargo van"?

Comment

Originally posted by roto man View Post
              I wok for double R in PA. take the job. we work for the company, not a sub.

if someone could not cut it that is why they left.
              if we dont work we dont get paid. if we dont open a line we dont get paid.

worked here for 5 years over 60k a year. yeah we have to buy a van and stuff but i would need a car anyways!!!
              Check the other post about "new to this need help" a guy said he called RR out to clear his culvert drain and after 4 hours the tech could not clear the line and charged $400.00. Some of that time was also spent working on his machines too.

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16606
              ANYONE CAN TAKE THE HELM WHEN THE SEA IS CALM.

Comment

Working...
              X