What's your diagnosis quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your diagnosis quiz

I enjoyed this thread. You guys should start more like this. Helps you think and ya learn something knew.

Caught my attention

Comment

boooooo ii sat here reviewing senerios in my head for a tree,whet the h. the presentation of this frustrates me. next time just tell me the story and thats it, im supposed to be at my inlaws right now for dunner and i was so stumped im late for a tree ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (minus the pics)
      how is it that so many answers are in the instructions

Comment

hey look on the bright side. no one on here can ever say that they havent heard of a river birch tree
        Mike
        Clark County Plumbing And Drain
        www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

I'm with Josh, I had a fun time reading all of your responses to this thread.
          ________
          Suzuki Gs Series History
          Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 04:52 PM.
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by proplumb View Post
            boooooo ii sat here reviewing senerios in my head for a tree,whet the h. the presentation of this frustrates me. next time just tell me the story and thats it, im supposed to be at my inlaws right now for dunner and i was so stumped im late for a tree ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (minus the pics)
            Gotta admit this was interesting, the ending is the only part that sucked. If the ending was good, there would be no complaints. I think we should do this again. Just no river birch trees.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
            X