X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Sales Reps?

I went into our local Plumbing Supply house today and asked my salesman to get me a Ridgid catalog so I could browse throw it at lunch, He gives me a catalog from 2004 and said that is the newest one he has and he has not seen a rep from Ridgid for years. Did the sales reps go by the wayside or are they to busy servicing the Home Depots and Lowes?
    ________
    Arizona Medical Marijuana
    Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 05:50 PM.
    Mike

Re: Ridgid Sales Reps?

I called my Ridgid rep (John Rutburg) the other day and set him up to come to my classroom and do a couple product demo's for us. Very accomodating guy.
    sigpic

Comment

Catalogs have gone from the public. It took me several months before I got one but it wasn't even Ridgid that sent me one. I got mine from cable center of st. louis.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Ridgin has sales reps ?
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

i got one at the pumper show

go to the round up and get one
          Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Well...How to anwers this. I'll speak for the rest of us reps here.Lowes and Depot... We aren't servicing them. We do our best to visit as many supply houses as possible when we can. Remember that we may have hundreds of accounts that we visit as well as numerous end users we interact with. Another note is this, the supply house may have 2, 3, 10, or more people working in it. We may only see a few of them each time we visit so it may be possible that they have them (catalogs)but are somewhere else. If you ever in need of a catalog just ask, we will do our best to get you one, and a current one at that. I have 25 to 50 on my truck every day.

Jeff Burdick
            Branch Sales Rep Carolinas

Comment

Top Dawg, you are listed in Ohio. You do realize that Ridgid is headquartered out fo Elyria, OH, right? My guess is you went into a distributor that does very little business with Ridgid. My rep in our area is great, and beleive me if your distributor still had a catalog from 2004, then he does not care enough about selling Ridgid to even ask for a new one, they are really easy to get.

Comment

Originally posted by marinerman View Post
                Top Dawg, you are listed in Ohio. You do realize that Ridgid is headquartered out fo Elyria, OH, right? My guess is you went into a distributor that does very little business with Ridgid. My rep in our area is great, and beleive me if your distributor still had a catalog from 2004, then he does not care enough about selling Ridgid to even ask for a new one, they are really easy to get.
                My salesman is the manager of The Cleveland Plumbing Supply Company in Elyria and the Medina location. His Elyria branch is 5 minutes from Ridgid. I'm sure that they do not deal in mass quantities like your larger wholesalers but they still have 9 locations in the Cleveland area and probably should still be called on instead of having to call Ridgid for updates.
                ________
                Honda Unicorn specifications
                Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 05:51 PM.
                Mike

Comment

That's the location over at Butternut Ridge and Durkee right? I'll personally make sure he gets a catalog. It's the old home town afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet View Post
                    That's the location over at Butternut Ridge and Durkee right? I'll personally make sure he gets a catalog. It's the old home town afterall.
                    Thats the place, Thanks
                    ________
                    BUY VAPORIZERS
                    Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 05:52 PM.
                    Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X