Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot / cold water mystery ? ( long winded )

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hot / cold water mystery ? ( long winded )

Seem's that the H/O has been out of the country on business , of course we have not been able to get back into his house because of that . I'll post when we do get in and if we really find a solution , got some different ideas from this post to try .
    EVERYBODY HAS LEAKS ,JUST DON'T HAVE YOUR"S ON MY JOB !

Comment

Re: Hot / cold water mystery ? ( long winded )

I know it's been a long time since this was posted . The only thing that we did in addition to all of the other things that we had tried was to insulate all of the cold line leading to the kitchen , it seemed to stop the problem . When we thought about it ,the complaints about the water temp. came during heating season and not during cooling season it had to be heat transfer from the ductwork .I had an opportunity to talk to the builder this week and asked him if it was still a problem and he said the HOMEOWNER is a problem and that he won't ask us to to look at it again and waste our time ( seems the H.O has been an unrealistict P.I.T.A to the builder ) .

I'm not sure if we fixed it for sure but at this time as long as the builder is happy I'm allright with it because he pays my bills not the homeowner
      EVERYBODY HAS LEAKS ,JUST DON'T HAVE YOUR"S ON MY JOB !

Comment

Working...
      X