Sunday Clean-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunday Clean-up

If I can just keep a handle on the trash in my truck after each job then I'm ok for a week. But Sundays are more full that any other day just because of family stuff. I use the time waiting on the plumbing inspector or for a customer to show up, to put my tools and new parts away.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Gimme 24 hours and I can trash anything!

Muwahahaaahaaaaaaaa!!!!!

You're looking at 24 hours between a bunch of fans, a 40 gallon gas water heater somewhere in the back, toilet and cardboard from both new fixtures......tools scattered/thrown/hurled in the truck to GTFO and on to the next job.
      Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 03-30-2008, 09:26 PM.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
        Gimme 24 hours and I can trash anything!

Muwahahaaahaaaaaaaa!!!!!

You're looking at 24 hours between a bunch of fans, a 40 gallon gas water heater somewhere in the back, toilet and cardboard from both new fixtures......tools scattered/thrown/hurled in the truck to GTFO and on to the next job.
        What are you talking about?
        That looks clean from what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          What are you talking about?
          That looks clean from what I've heard.

I should of staged the pictures when I get halfway back into the bed; it gets real ugly with a dead squirrel, dead bird, heater, flue piping, black iron, copper piping.

I should've taken a picture where I flung it all, in the shop.

Comment

Dunbar, the only thing that bothers me in that pic is the tool bucket on the left...you're gonna loose all yer small tools while ya drive.
            I could have a small junkyard crushed into the back of my truck...but I'll be damned before any buckets don't sit upright.

Comment

About 8pm tonight I removed all plumbing items from the truck so I can deliver those fans to a sign shop.

Then, I have to go back to the shop and organize those tools, pick up my drain cleaning machine down at the dealership's garage where they are working on the truck and find out why this new toilet I installed sunday isn't flushing at all.

They quit using the toilet 3 weeks ago so I'm thinking the solid matter is to blame in the arm. Going to try a closet auger first though, then the machine. 3 flushes and it was tight. I'm thinking close by clog.

I can't handle this vehicle because when you go down the expressway it sounds like someone is on the roof beating on it, and you hear and smell everything inside that box. That is just WRONG.

Comment

Working...
              X