X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good Job Site Pranks.

The framers used to leave the keys to the pettybone(forklift with boom forks) under the seat.

I took the outhouse from the parking lot next to my companies 25' construction drop box and set it on the second floor balcony over the superintendant's trailer.He thought he was being smart by not moving it.After two weeks in the summer sun that baby was ripe.Oh well,least it's not by my bin.My house is only a few miles away if I need facilities.Besides I was polite when I asked him to move it.
    Man,looking back,I sure didn't see the inconvenience I put on everyone(other trades).My crew thought it was good.

Ahh the luxury of a drunken youth past,all the wild stories.I'm lucky someone or something never broke me into pieces

Comment

yup we are all going to hell for the things we have done
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Well, this isn't a job site prank, but a good one none the less.

Go into the bathroom and lift the lid on the toilet tank.

Pull the refill tube from it's clip on the overflow.

Place tip of the refill tube on the edge of the toilet tank right over the flush lever so that it extends about 3/4".

Put the lid back on.

When the next person flushes the toilet the refill tube will shoot them with water right at their crotch. You may have to be a little creative with your aiming, but you get the idea.

Comment

We used to make blowguns out of 1/2" copper tube. We shot putty balls thru them. We would stand by a 2nd floor window on a rough and snipe unsuspecting trades up to 50 ft. away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart View Post
            We used to make blowguns out of 1/2" copper tube. We shot putty balls thru them. We would stand by a 2nd floor window on a rough and snipe unsuspecting trades up to 50 ft. away.
            HAHA yeah I've done that one before with cpvc. When the other guys would shoot me, it'd hurt like a *****, but I could never get mine to shoot fast enough.
            Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              We use to wait until a guy went in the outhouse and then we would tip it up on the back edge where it would tip the rest of the way if he moved around. Now 35-years later I can see how that might not have been the brightest thing to have done.

Mark
              i think i would literally lose my freedom if someone did that me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart View Post
                Ameture-use wire nuts and if you want to do some real damage, drive a drywall screw out the front of the wire nut.

I learned this in Haiti. Lots of alcohol and rats make for some inovative ways to pass the time.
                Last edited by gear junkie; 04-06-2008, 05:31 PM.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                  Ameture-use wire nuts and if you want to do some real damage, drive a drywall screw out the front of the wire nut.

now thats just plain evil........... i like that
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Anyone ever take a CPR dummy with bricks in it for weight & throw it out of the ceiling while yelling?

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                      Anyone ever take a CPR dummy with bricks in it for weight & throw it out of the ceiling while yelling?

J.C.
                      Where would you come across a spare CPR doll just laying around?
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

One time a guy put his blowgun to his lips while running to the window, the end of the blowgun hit a 2x4 stud. Ouch! He had a perfect 1/2" circle cut into his upper gum.

Comment

You can put grease on the bosses telephone receiver and call him. Gets him a real ear full. Or you can just tape the buttons down and call him and watch the look on his face when the phone continues to ring.

Comment

a multi storey job we once worked on had a loading zone out front for trucks to park while being unloaded by the crane.

once too often this space was parked in by a courier.

the surly crane crew made him wait 8 hours before they brought his van down from the 25th floor.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                              Where would you come across a spare CPR doll just laying around?
                              Rick's probably got a spare.
                              sigpic

Comment

I had a buddy that worked as a mechanic at a garage. He and the other mechanics were always pranking each other. In an attempt to one up the last prank, the pranks started to get pretty nasty and down right dangerous.
                                The owner put a stop to it and had a "special" meeting when he caught them hooking electricity to another's tool box
                                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
                                X