Good Job Site Pranks.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good Job Site Pranks.

funny funny stuff. when i was messing with motorcycles this one wrench i knew had a kid hanging around that wanted to be a biker and all. the kid was about 10 or 11. Russell would send him down to get a couple of cans of compression, wooden welding rods, and exhaust packets (so the japanese bikes could be made to sound like Harleys) along with the real stuff he needed.

the kid wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and it took most of the summer for him to catch on.

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rookie plumber View Post
      Us old guys remember ''plumbers dynamite" which now may go by the name of pour stone.
      Rookie
      I remember what dynamite was (and still is on occasion) used for. A rag with wire wrapped around it was shoved into the end of a waste riser with the wire sticking up flush with the top of the pipe, then the dynamite was poured over the rag and up to the rim of the pipe. Made a water tight seal that could be pulled out with a little hammering on the plaster to free the wire and a lot of pulling on the wire to remove the rag and dynamite from the pipe. That's where the name "dynamiter" plug comes from.

Comment

Lady firefighter got even with a jerk! She told Me She filled up His night hitch boots with
        lime green jello.Alarm came in at 3 AM, He had to suffer it out on the next fire. End of harassment! Woman always get the last word !
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Dad was building contractor for a number of years. Well the fellas at the lumber yard used to like to tie a jug of lime to the undercarriage of dad's pickup while he was getting supplies.

Same time period, dad had an old shepard mix dog that would ride around with him. The dog was grouchy when he was in the pickup. You'd get in and try to shove him over so you could sit down and he'd go nuts barking and growling and snarling, but it was a game to him. He'd never bite. Of course the new guy would always get sent to lumber yard in dad's pickup. Oh boy some of those guys just about poo'd their pants trying to get in, meanwhile the rest of the crew was rolling. Of course they'd all been through the "Buddy" initiation as well.
          www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Had a customer have me install a 3 way ballvalve in the garage so he could change water in the guest shower from a hot line and a cold line to 2 cold line(pressure balancing valve). He said it was for the "haters".

Comment

Working...
            X