X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaron91

got your back little brother read those posts with some serious disgust then realized this individual is or should be on major medication. only know you by what i read but enjoy your insights and enthusiasm for the trade. so keep on walking the path your on, no journey is complete without a destination. greg.

Re: aaron91

He's certainly got a long, fruitful career ahead of him if he sticks with it.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

hell aaron move up to new york! ill give you a job!!! this COUNTRY needs more young people like you without them in 15 years when most of our trade is ready to retire there will be no one left to so much as change a washer!

Comment

Originally posted by aero1 View Post
        got your back little brother read those posts with some serious disgust then realized this individual is or should be on major medication. only know you by what i read but enjoy your insights and enthusiasm for the trade. so keep on walking the path your on, no journey is complete without a destination. greg.
        I notice that the sick individual has been banned......so nice quick work by Josh.......

Aaron91 - plumb on, dude......
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

AMEN ! ! !
          JERRYMAC
          E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
          CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
          FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
          SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Aaron, I think I missed why this guy came on and chose to pick on you of all people

Maybe he was jealous we all offer to read you bedtime stories and tuck you in at night. Or, maybe he wants some of those feety jamies too
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              Aaron, I think I missed why this guy came on and chose to pick on you of all people

Maybe he was jealous we all offer to read you bedtime stories and tuck you in at night. Or, maybe he wants some of those feety jamies too
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

MAYBE HIS INTIALS ARE

S. T.

AFTER READING ALL HIS NEGITIVE POSTS ON ALL TOPICS
                JERRYMAC
                E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
                CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
                FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
                SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

I was thinking the same thing ,but the post's are way way too short to be S.T. and even S.T. had somewhat of a point. An F'ed up one but one none the less.

Aaron I hope you didn't take anything that guy said to heart. Like I said before,in other words, some people look at themselves and it makes them so disgusted that they feel the need to lash out at others, especially those that threaten them. I think your obvious superior plumbing knowledge was a threat to him.
                  Don't sweet the diploma vs GED thing. I dropped out and got a GED. Do you know the first thing I discovered when I received it? Once you take a diploma out of the pretty binding and packaging it weighs the same as a GED.
                  INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                  Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Thanks Greg for making this thread, and everyone that replied to it, it means alot to me.

Joey- I still don't get why he choose me out of all those on the forum to pick on.

Gene- Haha very good point about the GED, I like that comparison.
                    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

the pleasure was all mine, with that said we move on.greg

Comment

Yeah my dad can be a real smart *** sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                        X