Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Only 2 Weeks Left!!!!!

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
    But you built up your video so much! We want to see it

Can't you get your kids or your helper or your brother or the ref at the game or anyone to help you
    A dads place is on the ball field if his kids are there. Those are times you cannot get back.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      A dads place is on the ball field if his kids are there. Those are times you cannot get back.

Mark
      Absolutely! I am talking after I am trying to help him fit in 2 minutes
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        Absolutely! I am talking after I am trying to help him fit in 2 minutes

Well i guess it doesnt matter now. All i need is a good ending. The video has superman in it (me) along with some other goodies. I just didnt know how i wanted it to end.
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
          Well i guess it doesnt matter now. All i need is a good ending. The video has superman in it (me) along with some other goodies. I just didnt know how i wanted it to end.
          With you flying awa to save the world from poopy potty's
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Greg,

Perhaps if the video includes you in a Superman suit with your goodies you should keep the video private. I'm not judging just say it's may not be for everyone.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              Greg,

Perhaps if the video includes you in a Superman suit with your goodies you should keep the video private. I'm not judging just say it's may not be for everyone.

Mark

I wouldnt be caught dead in one of those suits LOL
              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I know I am pretty new here still, but do you think I should try to throw together a video? After all I do own a few more pieces of Ridgid equipment now and it has helped me tremendously on many occasions over the past couple of months.

I have a couple of ideas but some of you have been using Ridgids equipment far longer than I.

I don't want to seem like NOOB who has no business being in the contest after owning my Ridgid stuff for only a short time.
                www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
                  I know I am pretty new here still, but do you think I should try to throw together a video? After all I do own a few more pieces of Ridgid equipment now and it has helped me tremendously on many occasions over the past couple of months.

I have a couple of ideas but some of you have been using Ridgids equipment far longer than I.

I don't want to seem like NOOB who has no business being in the contest after owning my Ridgid stuff for only a short time.
                  The contest is not about that. It is about how Ridgid builds YOUR reputation.

I think you absolutely should submit a video-it could win you free transportation and lodging to the roundup (top 5 win this).

You have as good of a chance as anyone else who submitted a video.

I guess it is my wifely duty to tell you though that whatever idea you have is not as good as Rick's

The contest is not only open to forum members either. We saw an ad in a trade magazine that Josh posted about the contest too I think you just have to belong to Team Ridgid.

The details/rules can be found there. Click on "Team Ridgid" at the top left of this screen

Congrats on the new seesnake, but you may want to use a real camcorder to shoot your video

Hurry up though! The deadline to submit is April 30th.

Joey
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
                    I wouldn't worry about it.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                    X