X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Request

Just got a request for a pink toilet.....that's not a biggie, here's the catch:

A church asked for it, they want to place this toilet in people's front yards without permission and then call the homeowners that it lands in, the church states that they'll pick it up for $10...

WTF?

Isn't that called littering, then bribing for money?

Sheesh! With all that effort people will just say here, take the freaking $10 bucks and stay away. Here, here's $20 so I buy the ability for you to never come back!
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Re: Strange Request

thats crazy a little sicking too, what did you tell them?

Comment

Sell them the toilet, who cares what they do with it... Just don't buy it from one of your local supply houses in case the cops come looking

I once had a lady buy 4 new toilets from me, she wanted them for planters in her garden.

If we were selling guns it might matter if they told us what they were going to do with it.

Comment

heard a preacher the other day from the Chicago area that a toilet would fit wright in with his sermons
        Never get in an argument with a fool, bystanders won't know which one is which.....

Comment

We've had a rash of guys going around the neighborhoods to houses where there's no one home and they clean and rake the yard. Then when the homeowner returns they shake them down for a donation.

"What a world, what a world." Wickid witch of the west.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
            heard a preacher the other day from the Chicago area that a toilet would fit wright in with his sermons
            I wouldn't mind reading that guys obituary in the newspaper.:twofinger2::twofinger2::twofinger2::two finger2::twofinger2::twofinger2::twofinger2::twofi nger2::twofinger2::twofinger2::twofinger2::twofing er2:

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              We've had a rash of guys going around the neighborhoods to houses where there's no one home and they clean and rake the yard. Then when the homeowner returns they shake them down for a donation.

"What a world, what a world." Wickid witch of the west.
              Thats trespassing, I would call the police.
              Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Like people won't care if a toilet is on their yard. . . unless it is pink?

And here I thought it was you Dunbar with the "strange request"
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                  Thats trespassing, I would call the police.
                  They do callthe cops, but there's not much the cops can do unless the home owner presses trespassing charges.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X