Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you tried the Bradford White GX2-25S?

Has anyone here tried the Bradford White GX2-25s High Performance water heater? I will be replacing the 75 gal. gas a.o.smith that I mentioned in an earlier thread (Troubleshoot this noise).
    I see it has a 155 gallon first hour delivery. Intregal mixing valve. It uses standard 4" type b double wall vent pipe. 1/2" gas connections. 78,000 btu's
    and only a 25 gallon tank.
    When I talked to their support on the phone he said it's output is 5gpm. sounds pretty low to me.
    I know a plumber here who has installed one but it hasn't been in long enough for feedback. You can view the specs here.
    http://www.bradfordwhite.com/images/...heets/115b.pdf

I don't relish the thought of toting a 75 gal. gas up to the second floor attic.
    Speaking of which, does anyone use one of those PowerMate power stair climbers? Is it worth the outlay?
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Re: Have you tried the Bradford White GX2-25S?

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post

I don't relish the thought of toting a 75 gal. gas up to the second floor attic.
    Speaking of which, does anyone use one of those PowerMate power stair climbers? Is it worth the outlay?
    i have an electric stair climber. used it today on an 80 gallon gas heater. (1986 american gas heater)

sure made it nice for the upstairs climb. and controllable for the down stairs decent.

i can do 100 gallon heaters by myself. also a block and tackle and electric winch makes life easy on the back.

you still need strength to control the load and keep it balanced.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: Have you tried the Bradford White GX2-25S?

here is the one i have

http://www.escalera.com/prices/index.htm

ms-1-72 1200# capacity.

rick
      phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
      X