Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF-pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTF-pics

    Why plumber's have job security. This is the back of a mixing valve.
    Attached Files
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

  • #2
    Re: WTF-pics

    You can do it, Home Depot can help.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: WTF-pics

      I am raising my prices again

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: WTF-pics

        NHMaster3015 has the best sarcasm

        " No we have our furnace professionally cleaned all the time"






        "If you put a drain pan under it I can get away with not changing it out right?"




        " What do you mean that is my water main in my sprinkler box? and I don't see why you can't repair it without removing all my sprinkler stuff... My sprinkler guy came very well recommended...









        If it is too silly to believe I take a picture they are also a little C.Y.A. for me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: WTF-pics

          what's that furnace, about 75,000 btu's on a 1/2" copper line.?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: WTF-pics



            I was at a house adding a filter in, and came across this.



            Don't worry guys, this is the commerical grade duct tape, it'll be fine.

            I took this whole mess out when I replaced the water heater.
            Proud To Be Union!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: WTF-pics

              Great pics guys. We should keep it going.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: WTF-pics

                NHMaster3015, yep that is very common for this area.. It ends up that the copper was the demise of the gas valve. The owner was in closet and banged on the copper a few times knocking the black crust loose into the gas valve... I ended up replacing the gas valve and about 6' of copper (all) for iron.

                75K btu input maybe 40 output...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: WTF-pics

                  Tile floor was raised - tile guy did his own plumbing. Told the homeowner it wasn't brain surgery. I think he needed some brain surgery. It lasted a little while.
                  Attached Files
                  "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: WTF-pics

                    Customer called that she had a leak under her sink...




                    The broken stub-out was repaired with calk and duct tape at some point in the past

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: WTF-pics

                      What was the reason for your service call?
                      Stink or leak?


                      Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                      Tile floor was raised - tile guy did his own plumbing. Told the homeowner it wasn't brain surgery. I think he needed some brain surgery. It lasted a little while.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: WTF-pics

                        Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
                        NHMaster3015, yep that is very common for this area.. It ends up that the copper was the demise of the gas valve. The owner was in closet and banged on the copper a few times knocking the black crust loose into the gas valve... I ended up replacing the gas valve and about 6' of copper (all) for iron.

                        75K btu input maybe 40 output...
                        Only the gas company is allowed to do that kind of work in our area.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: WTF-pics

                          Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post


                          I was at a house adding a filter in, and came across this.



                          Don't worry guys, this is the commerical grade duct tape, it'll be fine.

                          I took this whole mess out when I replaced the water heater.
                          Aaron, is that rubber cement or jizm on those pvc joints
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: WTF-pics

                            Originally posted by Jay Mpls View Post
                            What was the reason for your service call?
                            Stink or leak?
                            It started leaking into the downstairs condo off and on because that toilet wasn't used much. Then the flapper hung up and it leaked A LOT into the downstairs condo. The downstairs owner was away and the ceiling fell.

                            These are some real pricey condos overlooking the Mississippi river.
                            "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: WTF-pics

                              Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                              Aaron, is that rubber cement or jizm on those pvc joints
                              looks like cpvc cement
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X