X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Ridgid Product....?

thanks for asking that dunbar,kinda blew me away too hope it was a misprint /

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      the seesnake is the machine that produces the most profit. it's also the largest investment in the ridgid line.

the machine with the smallest investment and the fastest payback would be my k-39. i charge $15.00 for using it and in under 20 uses, it's paid for.

my k-60 i charge $45.00 and is also paid for in 35 uses.

so to sum it up. it takes a good investment to make a return on it.

rick.
      [quote=DUNBAR;138390]So you're charging $45 for main lines, $15 dollars for smaller drains.

Am I reading this right

[quote]

dunbar, you need to read the fine/ bold print.

this is my machine charge. not my total charge.
      even i don't work that cheap.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

[quote=PLUMBER RICK;138409][quote=DUNBAR;138390]So you're charging $45 for main lines, $15 dollars for smaller drains.

Am I reading this right

dunbar, you need to read the fine/ bold print.

this is my machine charge. not my total charge.
        even i don't work that cheap.

rick.
        whew, i know i feel much better

Comment

K-39 AF has been my best friend lately... Though I have only had it for 2 months it has paid for itself.

Comment

Auto Spin with out a doubt!!!! It works great for the money. Paid for it's self in a job and a half. Nothing like a home owner saying that drain never drained that good! and all I used was a (oh heck it was so cheap I forgot what it costs) $150.00 tool.

The great thing is it takes a real knack to work so if a home owner buys one all they will wind up with is a tangled up cable. Other plumbers can't believe I own one. They think it's a piece of junk. of course they haven't used one. I just keep saying "ahh it's O.K. I guess".

My handiest rigid tool is the seesnake micro. When they make it so it will go through a toilet it will be the greatest tool of all time.

Most impresive is my rigid locator easy to use and right on the money.
            Saves other plumbers time and money digging.

Comment

And people wonder why i charge what i charge
              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Have had my Ridgid wrenches and tubing cutters forever. Can't beat the return on investment on some copper cutters...one repipe and it's paid for a thousand times over...lol. They don't get used nearly as much as in the past with the cost of material and the PEX trend.

I don't yet own a Ridgid cam but I can say the Ridgid Navitrack II is worth its weight in gold. Best locater we've used hands down.

Although pricey the ProPress is a lifesaver. Several commercial jobs have been done in minutes rather than hours.

Comment

Price vs. Return. Lil' Ridgid Handspinner.

J.C.

Comment

12" double compound miter slide saw, soon to be the tile saw. Most used, wet/dry vac.
                    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X